Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 35 of 68 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Would anyone here make the claim that we donít know if Roseanne is being blacklisted by Hollywood for TV shows because no studio has ever admitted they wonít hire her because of her political opinions?

Or are we all just smart enough to understand the reason she doesnít have any TV show offers is because of her political opinions even if no studio admits to that being the case?

Wait, so cancel culture is the big bad boogyman now? I always get a kick out of the people who are violently opposed to it. Why not just admit you've got a lot of stuff you've never sought forgiveness for and instead are just trying to hide?
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Would anyone here make the claim that we donít know if Roseanne is being blacklisted by Hollywood for TV shows because no studio has ever admitted they wonít hire her because of her political opinions?

Or are we all just smart enough to understand the reason she doesnít have any TV show offers is because of her political opinions even if no studio admits to that being the case?
    Good analogy. Roseanne situation was def cancel culture. I disagree with her politics, but that doesnt somehow take the cancel culture out of the equation.

Somehow joey feels like it does..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

It seems you wish to ascribe the criminal standard of proof (beyond a reasonable doubt). What if we used the civil standard of proof: I.e more likely than not.

Do you think it was more likely than not that Kaepís actions were part of the reason he wasnít re-signed or do you think itís more likely than not they had absolutely nothing to do with why he wasnít re-signed?
    I believe it is more likely that it was a combination of Kaeps antics/owners not wanting to deal with the media and Kaep overvaluing his self worth that lead to him not being resigned than it is for 32 owners to not only put politics over winning but to also conspire in order to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Yes we do. Wtf?!?

Please give me one quote from an owner stating this. Iíll wait...

She was fired from her show. Try again.

Itís funny because you can pull out example after example of conservatives being canceled yet you can hardly find examples of it happening to any SJW liberals outside of Kaep...

Why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    I believe it is more likely that it was a combination of Kaeps antics/owners not wanting to deal with the media and Kaep overvaluing his self worth that lead to him not being resigned than it is for 32 owners to not only put politics over winning but to also conspire in order to do so.
    This means it was cancel culture. You realize that right? If owners were afraid of signing him in part because of the reaction to his ďanticsĒ, that is being cancelled.

Itís funny because you can pull out example after example of conservatives being canceled yet you can hardly find examples of it happening to any SJW liberals outside of Kaep...

Why is that?
    And what about all the other studios after she was fired? Why didnít they hire her for a TV show? According to your logic, weíll just never know I guess...

I can pull out many examples on the left too, just for some reason they never turn out to be cancel culture in your mind.

Why is that?

Please give me one quote from an owner stating this. Iíll wait...
    Why do you need a quote from an owner?

Why is that?
    Ok, so now again back to saying kap WAS cancelled.

What the hell is going on...? lol

Even special doesn't go this back and forth.

Ok, so now again back to saying kap WAS cancelled.

What the hell is going on...? lol

Even special doesn't go this back and forth.

Canít believe I missed that initially. He totally just admitted Kaep was cancelled hahaha

This means it was cancel culture. You realize that right? If owners were afraid of signing him in part because of the reaction to his ďanticsĒ, that is being cancelled.
    No. Thereís a difference between firing someone for displaying their political opinion and firing someone because their antics are creating a distraction. Both Kaep and Tebows antics did not match their ability to help a football team given the distraction it created correctly or incorrectly.

Why do you need a quote from an owner?

Because thatís relevant to cancel culture.

No. Thereís a difference between firing someone for displaying their political opinion and firing someone because their antics are creating a distraction. Both Kaep and Tebows antics did not match their ability to help a football team given the distraction it created correctly or incorrectly.
    No, thatís just you trying to find a reason to explain your hypocrisy.

Roseanneís antics also created a distraction. And those antics did not help the studio make a TV show.

Itís the same logic.

Also, why do you think no other studio hired her for a TV show after she was fired?

And what about all the other studios after she was fired? Why didnít they hire her for a TV show? According to your logic, weíll just never know I guess...

I can pull out many examples on the left too, just for some reason they never turn out to be cancel culture in your mind.

Why is that?
    I donít care about the other studios. Like I said, Disney apparently had a spin off show around carano. But I donít care about the what if. Thatís their business.

Page 35 of 68 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast