Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 34 of 68 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    You actually didn't say that about Tebow, you said the exact opposite. Do you think Tebow pushing his views and kneeling on the field was as wrong as Kaepernick since you don't care about the politics behind it?
    Iíve said this several times already. They are one in the same. Kaep is a slightly better QB than Tebow but thatís the only difference

Wouldnít you agree?

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    No but your response to the kapernick situation does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My response is not about me trying to silence Kaep.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Sure, word it however you want. Disagreeing with his antics doesnt make it any more or less cancel.culture.

Or does it?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I have no desire to silence Kaep. Cancel culture is about trying to silence an opinion you disagree with.

Like I said, Curt Schilling is eligible for the HOF. He should be in the HOF. I probably agree with him politically. Curt Schilling should not use his HOF speech to rant about Trump having the election stolen from him. If he stated he would use his HOF speech to rant about trump and the HOF decided not to grant him access because of it, this would not be cancel culture.

Bill Maher on cancel culture

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Believing one has the right to protest while also believing the platform is important and thereís a time and place for everything doesnít make me an SJW.

Do you prefer busy body? It's not your platform. You don't get to decide what it is for

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Do you prefer busy body? It's not your platform.

Isnít PSD the platform to spout our stupid opinions?

Kaep is welcome to join and debate me.

Iíve said this several times already. They are one in the same. Kaep is a slightly better QB than Tebow but thatís the only difference

Wouldnít you agree?
    I'd agree that Kaepernick is a better QB than Tebow yes. But here is what you said about Tebow:

No. I think the left wing media machine would make an issue of it. Just like they did with Tebow. Why is Tebow any different than Kaep? Please explain.

Here you are vilifying the "left wing media machine" for making a big deal out of Tebow kneeling instead of blaming Tebow for doing his views while at his job.

For Kaepernick you do not vilify the conservative media machine that made a big deal out of Kaepernick kneeling and instead blamed it on him demonstrating his views while at his job.

Since you believe the situations are the same I'm assuming you think Tebow was just as wrong for displaying his views at his job as Kaepernick is for his, and you believe that the left wing and conservative media that blew both instances out of proportion are equally as wrong.

But since you don't seem to believe Kaepernick's kneeling had anything to do with why he wasn't signed, why do you think Tebow got offered contracts and not Kaepernick despite acknowledging Kaepernick is the superior player?

I'd agree that Kaepernick is a better QB than Tebow yes. But here is what you said about Tebow:

No. I think the left wing media machine would make an issue of it. Just like they did with Tebow. Why is Tebow any different than Kaep? Please explain.

Here you are vilifying the "left wing media machine" for making a big deal out of Tebow kneeling instead of blaming Tebow for doing his views while at his job.

For Kaepernick you do not vilify the conservative media machine that made a big deal out of Kaepernick kneeling and instead blamed it on him demonstrating his views while at his job.

Since you believe the situations are the same I'm assuming you think Tebow was just as wrong for displaying his views at his job as Kaepernick is for his, and you believe that the left wing and conservative media that blew both instances out of proportion are equally as wrong.

But since you don't seem to believe Kaepernick's kneeling had anything to do with why he wasn't signed, why do you think Tebow got offered contracts and not Kaepernick despite acknowledging Kaepernick is the superior player?
    I think the media, right or left wing, is to blame for a lot of the issues in our country, especially in these situations.

Yes, Tebow is equally to blame as Kaep as ultimately is was there own decisions that caused their demise. Neither player had to put himself out there and both knew on some level that their antics irritated some people. The media obviously blew up both cases. Although, I will say while the ďright wingĒ media may have been irritated at Kaeps antics, Iím sure it was the media as a whole asking constant asking players about Kaep or kneeling which caused the distraction.

Bill Maher on cancel culture

Sorry wrong post

Last edited by ewing; 03-03-2021 at 06:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

My response is not about me trying to silence Kaep.
    No you are defending those who did/extreme cancel culture.

I guess you just support sjwís is the point then?

I have no desire to silence Kaep. Cancel culture is about trying to silence an opinion you disagree with.

Like I said, Curt Schilling is eligible for the HOF. He should be in the HOF. I probably agree with him politically. Curt Schilling should not use his HOF speech to rant about Trump having the election stolen from him. If he stated he would use his HOF speech to rant about trump and the HOF decided not to grant him access because of it, this would not be cancel culture.
    I dont know what all this means, but seems like you are saying since you disagree with kaps antics you dont see it as cancel culture.

That's a tough sell, man

Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    No you are defending those who did/extreme cancel culture.

I guess you just support sjwís is the point then?

How many times do I need to say this... if Kaep was not resigned for the sole purpose of his political beliefs or even his antics, that is wrong. We donít know that to be the case though. We are speculating on Kaep.

Gina Carano was canceled for her tweets. Itís not like Iím mad at Disney because they didnít make a new show involving her or not making her captain marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I dont know what all this means, but seems like you are saying since you disagree with kaps antics you dont see it as cancel culture.

That's a tough sell, man

Cause it destroys your argument...

How many times do I need to say this... if Kaep was not resigned for the sole purpose of his political beliefs or even his antics, that is wrong. We donít know that to be the case though. We are speculating on Kaep.

Gina Carano was canceled for her tweets. Itís not like Iím mad at Disney because they didnít make a new show involving her or not making her captain marvel.
    It seems you wish to ascribe the criminal standard of proof (beyond a reasonable doubt). What if we used the civil standard of proof: I.e more likely than not.

Do you think it was more likely than not that Kaepís actions were part of the reason he wasnít re-signed or do you think itís more likely than not they had absolutely nothing to do with why he wasnít re-signed?

We donít know that to be the case though.
    Yes we do. Wtf?!?

Cause it destroys your argument...
    lol, sorry but no.

It's a tough sell because you have made entire arguments arguing the opposite side when it's a conservative who is cancelled. It's not hard to see what's going on.

Page 34 of 68 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast