Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 68 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    I canít tell if you are serious or not given your recent defense of the company being justified lol.

Much of what you have been arguing about kap or other situations would apply here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The guys actions in the truck can be perceived in multiple ways. Itís not clearly evident he was making a white supremacy sign. As I said earlier, a similar comparison to Kaep would be if a guy put a Nazi or confederate flag sticker on his work truck. In that case, a company is simply trying to maintain a standard or code of conduct.

Bill Maher on cancel culture

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    The guys actions in the truck can be perceived in multiple ways. Itís not clearly evident he was making a white supremacy sign. As I said earlier, a similar comparison to Kaep would be if a guy put a Nazi or confederate flag sticker on his work truck. In that case, a company is simply trying to maintain a standard or code of conduct.
    Nah a similar comparison would be if the driver went around in the company van playing the company jingle while picking dudes off like the DC sniper

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Nah a similar comparison would be if the driver went around in the company van playing the company jingle while picking dudes off like the DC sniper

Actually a better comparison would be if the driver was Osama bin laden's son, and he was running a secret splinter cell out of the company pick up.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

You are equating kneeling for equality to naziís? I think this is where your argument falls apart then.

I think the issue is you have a distorted idea of what kapernick did. The same way the driver very easily may not have been doing what he did to offend people that is just how they interpreted it, thatís how it was with kapernick too. You seem to be choosing to interpret what kapernick did in the worst way possible as well to defend the cancel culture against him.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Do people characterize what happened to Kaepernick as cancel culture? Because I would.
    Cancel culture more than blacklisting.

So comparing Trump supporters to Nazis is not similar to comparing liberals to Nazis?

Both were stupid memes. One was about conservatives and one was about liberals being like Nazis. What am I missing Mr. Serious?
    One was saying: hey, let's not keep migrant children in cages. The other was saying: being a modern day, Trump supporting Republican is like being a Jew in Nazi Germany.

Not to mention that Carano had been spouting off offensive and/or stupid **** for a solid year and had numerous warnings from her employer about toning it down. This wasn't a one problematic Tweet and you're done sort of scenario.

But Andrew Cuomo is still in the governor's office in New York. Sounds like a bit of hypocrisy to me.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    One was saying: hey, let's not keep migrant children in cages. The other was saying: being a modern day, Trump supporting Republican is like being a Jew in Nazi Germany.

Not to mention that Carano had been spouting off offensive and/or stupid **** for a solid year and had numerous warnings from her employer about toning it down. This wasn't a one problematic Tweet and you're done sort of scenario.
    Again based on your political beliefs. So itís ok for Kaep to do what he did because you agree with him on that issue

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    But Andrew Cuomo is still in the governor's office in New York. Sounds like a bit of hypocrisy to me.
    Whats hypocrisy?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Again based on your political beliefs. So itís ok for Kaep to do what he did because you agree with him on that issue

I think so. I think the fact that he did what he did in order to being attention to racial equality has a lot to do with why I support him. I think it is very central in this whole conversation yet those who oppose him always try dismissing it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post

English plz

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    The irony in this statement because all you do is waste every other posters time with frivolous attempts at witty one liners and mental gymnastics. Let's not forget, making statements you have no evidence to back up besides the fact that you're smarter than everyone here. .

As for the rest of what you posted, yeah I didn't expect you to show me an offer that Kaepernick received post kneeling because there is none. Not to mention, settling a collusion grievance for millions of dollars kind of speaks for itself.
    Irony is this post. Most here won't/can't see it. More for the lurkers than anything.

You can't show it was a settlement because of "cancel culture" either.

Oh well. I still have hope for folks like you.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    It doesnít appear like he will be for long.

So could Kaepernick kneeling. Many understood it was protesting racial inequality and police violence in the US, some thought it was to disrespect the US Flag.

You really consider Kaepernick kneeling to be equivalent to a Nazi flag?

I wish you felt as strongly against actual Nazi flags as you do being against Kaepernick for kneeling because you think itís like a Nazi flag.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post

First of all, the cages migrant kids were kept in were built and used during the Obama administration as well. And the meme was simply a direct comparison to Trump supporters and Nazis/confederates

Tell me again how Iím using talking points though.... youíre a joke.

Page 30 of 68 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast