Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Katie Porter love thread

This is just an excuse to say I LOVE KATIE PORTER

youtube.com/watch?v=wpdhD4ZLBxc&list=TLPQMTkwNTIwMjGzMIp5sTgtP A&index=2&ab_channel=TheHill
    Last edited by Scoots; 05-19-2021 at 07:30 PM.

Agreed 100%. I posted a link to this in another thread. She is absolutely one of the good ones.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLTE...hannel=TheHill

More from Katie.

Pissed me off when Maxine kicked her out of her committee. We have GOT to get money out of politics.

Maxine? What? Lol.

Comedic timing wins me over. I would of been a suckered for Reagan even though he was a tool.

But she's got bigger balls than ronnie.

I imagine this would have bipartisan support.

Republicans should watch this too, even if you don't like her for some reason
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLTE...hannel=TheHill

More from Katie.

Pissed me off when Maxine kicked her out of her committee. We have GOT to get money out of politics.
    It was really the leadership of the DNC that had Maxine do it because of a some party rules on committee assignment that is often overlooked in other cases. The same thing was done to Liz Warren when she got to hot and heavy on the Banking CEOs at their hearing after the banking crises. I quit watching those hearing afterwards cause they when back to soft balling questioning them. After the hearing these CEO got their bonus checks while getting taxpayers money to bail out their banks and investment firms.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-20-2021 at 08:03 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    It was really the leadership of the DNC that had Maxine do it because of a some party rules on committee assignment that is often overlooked in other cases. The same thing was done to Liz Warren when she got to hot and heavy on the Banking CEOs at their hearing after the banking crises. I quit watching those hearing afterwards cause they when back to soft balling questioning them. After the hearing these CEO got their bonus checks while getting taxpayers money to bail out their banks and investment firms.
    Ever watch UK parliament? THEY know how to get after it.

This stuff is just more evidence we need to get the money out of politics. I just have no idea how we do it within the constitution.

This stuff is just more evidence we need to get the money out of politics. I just have no idea how we do it within the constitution.
    Congress knows Americans, as a whole, want money out of politic but they aren't going to stop their own money train to do what the public want. It is corruption that works for them, that is why they didn't go after Trump and family using their position so openly to enrich themselves cause they are doing it as well just more undercover.

How can I support a political system that encourage enriching itself at the expense of the public with the problems we are having? That stimulus bill that was passed in the last days of Trump, illustrated that in spades. The two parties were more interested in putting pork in that bill than true aid to the public. If Trump hadn't push for a $2, 000 check we would looking at a $600 check that these clowns wanted to give us thinking they were doing something for the people. Crumbles as if it is a feast.
    Last edited by WES445; 05-20-2021 at 10:42 AM.
    There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.

Will Rogers

That is one of the things that makes progressive appealing to their voters. The other political fractions could undercut that appeal if they did the same but they won't.

Will Rogers

That is a part of Katie and AOC appeal to the voters. They don't accept big money donations and they attack corruption that every American want done.

Will Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    That is a part of Katie and AOC appeal to the voters. They don't accept big money donations and they attack corruption that every American want done.
    Something all too rare, and what I want more chances to vote for. Of course we don't know if a candidate will keep their principles once they get the job.

old, but to your comment
    Last edited by SiteWolf; 05-20-2021 at 01:31 PM.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

or more current
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

I disagree with pretty much all of Katie Porter's views.

Having said that, I can credit her with being a brilliant politician. She handles herself well and is someone who should be taken seriously.

Most imoportant of all……Notice how she is never linked with "The Squad?" She probably believes in much of what they believe in but she is smart enough to keep a distance from them. She doesn't get tarnished by their image and lets them do all the talking. As I said, a brilliant politician.

For all those that are impressed by how she "sticks it top the rich CEOs"……keep in mind that, like a trial lawyer, she asks questions she already knows the answers to. It's not that hard to make these guys look bad in that situation. No business exec or owner can quote these items right off the top of their head. Especiall at that level.

But she is effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Sluggo1 View Post
    I disagree with pretty much all of Katie Porter's views.

Having said that, I can credit her with being a brilliant politician. She handles herself well and is someone who should be taken seriously.

Most imoportant of all……Notice how she is never linked with "The Squad?" She probably believes in much of what they believe in but she is smart enough to keep a distance from them. She doesn't get tarnished by their image and lets them do all the talking. As I said, a brilliant politician.

For all those that are impressed by how she "sticks it top the rich CEOs"……keep in mind that, like a trial lawyer, she asks questions she already knows the answers to. It's not that hard to make these guys look bad in that situation. No business exec or owner can quote these items right off the top of their head. Especiall at that level.

But she is effective.
    You chose to instead support ghoulish troglodytes who just lie to your face constantly while doing the bidding of this country's richest and worst entities, constantly boning over the poor. There doesn't exist a Republican-equivalent of Katie Porter because not a single solitary one of them actually care about fighting the systems in this country that hold everyday Americans back. None of them. At all.

Politics to right-wingers like you is nothing like what politics is to the Katie Porters of the world.
    HELLO

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast