Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 38 of 59 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Results 556 to 570 of 882
  1. #556
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    6,814
    If the 49ers owner thought what Kaep did was ok why didnít they bring him back? Is it possible he strongly disagreed with what he did and publicly said it was ok to not face severe backlash from fans and players on his team?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #557
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,162
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    If the 49ers owner thought what Kaep did was ok why didnít they bring him back? Is it possible he strongly disagreed with what he did and publicly said it was ok to not face severe backlash from fans and players on his team?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's most likely what joey has been saying this whole time, his talent wasnt worth dealing with the public backlash.

    Well.either way, that's a part of.the equation. Backlash got him cancelled.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

    "God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

    "don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

  3. #558
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    11,522
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    If the 49ers owner thought what Kaep did was ok why didnít they bring him back? Is it possible he strongly disagreed with what he did and publicly said it was ok to not face severe backlash from fans and players on his team?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Because of the extreme cancel culture not making it worth bringing him back and dealing with more outrage etc. Then after the fact the league settled with him to avoid it coming out publicly just how ridiculous the canceling was.

    Thatís the entire point of the potus and crew trying to cancel him. It worked. Now you guys are fiercely defending this example of cancel culture.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #559
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,331
    So I know that everyone talking about Dr. Seuss being censored by the liberals or the media know that they're just making **** up. Right?

    Dr. Seuss Enterprises explained in a statement released on Tuesday that its mission is to support all children and families with ďmessages of hope, inspiration, inclusion, and friendship.Ē And after working with a panel of experts, which included educators, it decided to cease licensing and publishing those particular titles.
    https://www.marketwatch.com/story/dr...es-11614704645

    The entity that owns his books and properties made this decision. That's literally the opposite of censorship. But it won't stop conservatives from filling the airwaves with bull**** and lies.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  5. #560
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    39,336
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    Rosanne tweeting her stupid thoughts is not justification to make the studio upset. She said nothing about the studio prior to her cancellation. It was her own stupid ideals.

    It doesnít take any speculation as to whether or not the Eagles should have drafted Jefferson. They messed up. It happens.

    Itís pure speculation as to why other studios arenít hiring Roseanne. Perhaps she doesnít want to work any more. Itís not like she was doing a ton prior.
    Not even if itís costing the studio money because people are boycotting it?

    As for Roseanne not wanting to work, she actually stated she wanted to continue working so that isnít it.

  6. #561
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    39,336
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I prefer to think of it as a result of her lack of actual acting ability. Did you actually watch her shows? A show that John Goodman is the best actor has a lot of trouble.
    First, John Goodman is a good actor. Second, itís not her acting ability that was valued, it was her ability to make money. Which she was very good at.

  7. #562
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,876
    Kap was cut by the 49ers for lack of performance on the field. The team was fine with the protest, but he was getting worse at the game.

    The reason he didn't get another job somewhere else was in part that he put more emphasis on his protest than working on the game but was mostly that he wasn't good enough to overcome the show he brought with him. He wasn't cancelled off of the 49ers but was from the rest of the NFL.

  8. #563
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    55,670
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Not even if itís costing the studio money because people are boycotting it?

    As for Roseanne not wanting to work, she actually stated she wanted to continue working so that isnít it.
    I don't believe her


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  9. #564
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    55,670

    Bill Maher on cancel culture

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Kap was cut by the 49ers for lack of performance on the field. The team was fine with the protest, but he was getting worse at the game.

    The reason he didn't get another job somewhere else was in part that he put more emphasis on his protest than working on the game but was mostly that he wasn't good enough to overcome the show he brought with him. He wasn't cancelled off of the 49ers but was from the rest of the NFL.
    The show really wasn't brought by him. It the brought by a bunch of busy body conservatives (like Joey) that felt it was there place to decide what was appropriate at his workplace.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 03-04-2021 at 01:56 PM.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  10. #565
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,876
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    The show really wasn't brought my him. It the brought by a bunch of busy body conservatives (like Joey) that felt it was there place to decide what was appropriate at his workplace.
    You are right ... the show that followed him.

  11. #566
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    55,670

    Bill Maher on cancel culture

    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    You are right ... the show that followed him.
    Sorry wrong post


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  12. #567
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,331
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Kap was cut by the 49ers for lack of performance on the field. The team was fine with the protest, but he was getting worse at the game.

    The reason he didn't get another job somewhere else was in part that he put more emphasis on his protest than working on the game but was mostly that he wasn't good enough to overcome the show he brought with him. He wasn't cancelled off of the 49ers but was from the rest of the NFL.
    His completion percentage was at the same level as when he went to the playoffs, same with his touchdown percentage, his interception percentage was better than those years, his yards per attempt was down about a yard, yards per game was down about 5-10. There is no argument on his performance that you can make and maintain any credibility.

    https://www.pro-football-reference.c...K/KaepCo00.htm
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  13. #568
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    36,876
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    His completion percentage was at the same level as when he went to the playoffs, same with his touchdown percentage, his interception percentage was better than those years, his yards per attempt was down about a yard, yards per game was down about 5-10. There is no argument on his performance that you can make and maintain any credibility.

    https://www.pro-football-reference.c...K/KaepCo00.htm
    Right because stats tell the whole story. The point was he wasn't progressing and your argument is that he wasn't falling off a cliff.

  14. #569
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    55,670
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Right because stats tell the whole story. The point was he wasn't progressing and your argument is that he wasn't falling off a cliff.
    The point is he was clearly an NFL quarterback


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  15. #570
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,331
    This is how conservatives who ramble on about cancel culture sound to people they arenít attempting to represent.

    https://twitter.com/tomthunkitsmind/...827282952?s=21

Page 38 of 59 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •