Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 59 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Itís really hilarious seeing Republicans against cancel culture
    Almost hilarious as a lefty thinking it only happens on the right
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

"Cancel culture" is something both sides take part in. It's just Republicans have no political message any more outside of the culture war and fear-mongering so they go all in on politicizing it. It's really that simple. But they try to "cancel" people all the ****ing time, and do.
    HELLO

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    It had some affect sure but heís also not that good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Of course it had an affect, thatís the entire point. He was cancelled by many people including the potus calling for it. Itís one of the larger examples of cancel culture we have and you are defending it for some reason in the same thread you made to denounce this type of attitude lol. What in the world? You have to see the major hypocrisy here...

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    As it turns out, the league was right. He can't play anymore and was not offered a contract because of his lack of ability.
    He could play at the time though, he was cancelled by many though and the league left him out due to the side stuff not because he had no ability at the time. He wasnít as good as someone previously suggested but he was certainly a low end starter/high end backup level player.

Not 100% sure where this belongs but all I know is there was a total destruction.

https://twitter.com/drphilgoff/statu...225406467?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Not 100% sure where this belongs but all I know is there was a total destruction.

https://twitter.com/drphilgoff/statu...225406467?s=21
    Very uninteresting

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

It had some affect sure but heís also not that good.
    Then shouldnít you be against his political view partially affecting his employment?

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    that's just it...we don't know WHAT his contract demands were....he inferred he wanted to go someplace he could start at the time and made similar inferences even 2 years later
    His agent came out and said he was not demanding starters money. He wanted to go someplace with an opportunity to start, and he was fine to compete for the job and not have it given to him.

It is erroneous to believe the reason he didnít have a job was outrageous contractual demands. It was because he knelt.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Then shouldnít you be against his political view partially affecting his employment?
    Donít companies usually have policies against using your job for political avenues?

If his employer (49ers) said that itís a requirement you stand for the national anthem or you donít share anything that could be considered political is that really cancel culture?

Bill Maher on cancel culture

Kaep is not in the league because itís simply not worth the media circus to any single team just for a backup QB. I donít believe it has anything to do with race.

It would be a tremendous distraction and nuisance for the players to deal with the media on a daily basis, on top of the fact that any time the starting QB struggles all the talk will be about Kaep coming in. Why havenít they put in Kaep yet is all that will be talked about.

Now the head coach who decides to keep Kaep on the bench will be deemed racist because of his hesitation to put Kaep in.

Just my 2 cents on why nobody has signed him, itís simply the fault of the current state of the media and how they will not be able to resist slobbering over anything that Kaep is even slightly involved in. He was a good player, but that was 5 years ago. The time is long gone where any talent he has left is enough to make it worth it.
    Last edited by Pierzynski4Prez; 02-28-2021 at 02:03 PM.

Donít companies usually have policies against using your job for political avenues?

If his employer (49ers) said that itís a requirement you stand for the national anthem or you donít share anything that could be considered political is that really cancel culture?
    Neither the 49ers nor the NFL had any rules directing they stand for the National Anthem or a prohibition on sharing political opinions.

It seems like youíre trying to find a way to justify his cancellation despite reputedly being against cancel culture.

Bill Maher on cancel culture

all the teams didnít want Kap bc of a team policy or was it bc of the media and online **** storm caused by a bunch of busy bodied conservatives?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Neither the 49ers nor the NFL had any rules directing they stand for the National Anthem or a prohibition on sharing political opinions.

It seems like youíre trying to find a way to justify his cancellation despite reputedly being against cancel culture.
    Seems???

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    So? No one is claiming he is Tom Brady. If it wasnt for public backlash he would of had a job. The only thing that makes this different then the situation with the driver is who the loud mouths yelling on social media were. I don't think you hate ďcancel cultureĒ. you hate liberals

^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    As it turns out, the league was right. He can't play anymore and was not offered a contract because of his lack of ability.
    Open and shut case, fellas!

Page 7 of 59 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast