Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 59 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I really don't know. I'm not a GM of an NFL team. He simply is not good enough to worry about now. It is possible that he might have gotten a look, but not likely to be a starter. Again, I don't really know. Ask an NFL GM about that.
    One does not need to be an NFL GM to know he definitely would have been signed had he not knelt.

But more to the point, if youíre against cancel culture, why are you not against Kaepernick getting cancelled?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    One does not need to be an NFL GM to know he definitely would have been signed had he not knelt.

But more to the point, if youíre against cancel culture, why are you not against Kaepernick getting cancelled?
    Because canceling some people is acceptable to them. They proclaim an absolutist first amendment view but donít believe it. The same goes for other amendments. Just look at the second amendment. They wouldnít be so supportive of it if all of a sudden black and brown people started walking the streets strapped like theyíre ready for war. Suddenly they would be asking a lot more questions and insisting on far more restrictions.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Because canceling some people is acceptable to them. They proclaim an absolutist first amendment view but donít believe it. The same goes for other amendments. Just look at the second amendment. They wouldnít be so supportive of it if all of a sudden black and brown people started walking the streets strapped like theyíre ready for war. Suddenly they would be asking a lot more questions and insisting on far more restrictions.
    Lamo again with you and race posts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heís not getting cancelled. No team thinks his talent is worth it. How is that getting cancelled?

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Heís not getting cancelled. No team thinks his talent is worth it. How is that getting cancelled?

And that guys company doesnt think employing him is worth it. So this incident had nothing to do.with cancel culture?

You gotta just pick a lane and roll in it, you keep tryina jump back n forth.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    And that guys company doesnt think employing him is worth it. So this incident had nothing to do.with cancel culture?

You gotta just pick a lane and roll in it, you keep tryina jump back n forth.

Teams donít want Kaep because his talent isnít worth the huge contract he wants and heís not that good. Heís a distraction and headcase also

This guy was just a normal dude who got fired from his job because some idiot reported on him.

So you donít believe his kneeling had ANYTHING to do with why he wasnít offered a job?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Itís really hilarious seeing Republicans against cancel culture when all that is is an extension of the free market. They love the free market when it means replaceable workers get paid less money. But when it leads to them being held accountable suddenly itís terrible. And if Republicans hate cancel culture so much then explain why you donít have a problem with Colin Kaepernick being blacklisted by the NFL.
    This

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

So you donít believe his kneeling had ANYTHING to do with why he wasnít offered a job?
    It had some affect sure but heís also not that good.

He was fairly consistently at least a top 20 or so starting qb.

He was blackballed due to kneeling.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Bill Maher on cancel culture

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Shake my ****ing head! It's honestly sad that this is your take.
    She big mad because her racist *** views ainít taught in them schools.

**** her and all her ilk.

Bill Maher on cancel culture

So? No one is claiming he is Tom Brady. If it wasnt for public backlash he would of had a job. The only thing that makes this different then the situation with the driver is who the loud mouths yelling on social media were. I don't think you hate ďcancel cultureĒ. you hate liberals

Last edited by ewing; 02-28-2021 at 11:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I dont know either, but I remember it was visually obvious no one in the league wanted anything to do with him. He was straight up cancelled.

As it turns out, the league was right. He can't play anymore and was not offered a contract because of his lack of ability.

I wish Bill Maher got canceled!
    HELLO

Actually, Denver tried to trade for Kaepernick prior to his protesting while Kaepernick was a starter and thus would feel justified in demanding starters money:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sbn...denver-broncos

He then used that failed pursuit to justify not going after Kaepernick later while he was a FA and no longer had the same contract demands.
    that's just it...we don't know WHAT his contract demands were....he inferred he wanted to go someplace he could start at the time and made similar inferences even 2 years later
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Page 6 of 59 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast