Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 60 of 68 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Damn cancel culture just cost Georgians 9 jobs a piece!

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status...174447617?s=21
    Remind me of Brett's claim that three million people with guns stopped armed conflicts. Let's just throw any numbers around.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

But the punch line here is that if GA wants those jobs back in the future, they need to repeal the law they passed and stop trying to pass laws that restrict voting rights. They are known to have extremely long lines for their voting and passed laws that make voting harder. And they defend themselves by pointing out things about other states like Colorado, where people don't have the problems their state does.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    Remind me of Brett's claim that three million people with guns stopped armed conflicts. Let's just throw any numbers around.
    Your issue is with the CDC, not me.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

But the punch line here is that if GA wants those jobs back in the future, they need to repeal the law they passed and stop trying to pass laws that restrict voting rights. They are known to have extremely long lines for their voting and passed laws that make voting harder. And they defend themselves by pointing out things about other states like Colorado, where people don't have the problems their state does.
    Thankfully the GA law passed restricts zero rights. Biden lied and you swallowed. That's the only truth about the GA laws.

Damn cancel culture just cost Georgians 9 jobs a piece!

https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status...174447617?s=21
    Lmao, I'm guessing that guys a Republican..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Thankfully the GA law passed restricts zero rights. Biden lied and you swallowed. That's the only truth about the GA laws.
    The GA law allows the State Elections Board to remove and replace local election laws. It limits the amount of time that someone can request an absentee ballot from about 26 weeks to 11. It imposes entirely unnecessary new restrictions for people who fill out mail in ballots.

Do you have ANY evidence of any fraud that necessitated the changes in SB 202?

Wait, he is squatting down with his pants around his ankle. THE ANSWER IS COMING!
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

The GA law allows the State Elections Board to remove and replace local election laws. It limits the amount of time that someone can request an absentee ballot from about 26 weeks to 11. It imposes entirely unnecessary new restrictions for people who fill out mail in ballots.

As has been brought up, a minimum of 35 instances in the last election.

In a state of 7.6 million registered voters. That's .0000004% of the electorate. Real important we address that. Major fraud there.

Anything to placate your favorite Republican politicians though, especially Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    In a state of 7.6 million registered voters. That's .0000004% of the electorate. Real important we address that. Major fraud there.

Anything to placate your favorite Republican politicians though, especially Trump.
    I will repeat as you missed it AGAIN and insist in living in a fairy tale land by repeating how I want to placate politicians.

MINIMUM

Looks like it's been satisfied.
    Last edited by brett05; 04-21-2021 at 12:17 PM.

I will repeat as you missed it AGAIN and insist in living in a fairy tale land by repeating how I want to placate politicians.

Looks like it's been satisfied.
    Your debate tactics remind me of my four year old. Congratulations

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

False! https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud/search?state=GA

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    Your debate tactics remind me of my four year old. Congratulations

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    It's understandable that you have trouble with language above 2

All that says is that they don't have the election data yet in their system. You want to complain to metswon69 if anywhere

Page 60 of 68 FirstFirst ... 10505859606162 ... LastLast