Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 61 of 68 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 1009
  1. #901
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,827
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    All that says is that they don't have the election data yet in their system. You want to complain to metswon69 if anywhere
    My state has data from 2020...almost like there wasn't any real fraud in GA in 2020...

    https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud/search?state=VA
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  2. #902
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    3,022
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    My state has data from 2020...almost like there wasn't any real fraud in GA in 2020...

    https://www.heritage.org/voterfraud/search?state=VA
    And another, it appears they stopped showing anything but criminal cases. So it's not complete data either.

    But again your issue with with metswon69, not me.
    Last edited by brett05; 04-21-2021 at 12:36 PM.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  3. #903
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    40,454
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I will repeat as you missed it AGAIN and insist in living in a fairy tale land by repeating how I want to placate politicians.

    MINIMUM
    The only fairy tale here is the big lie Republican politicians bought into about voter fraud and the subsequent need to change legislation to "fix" it. Again, you love it because anything that helps the GOP. There's no fairy tale there either.

  4. #904
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    3,022
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    The only fairy tale here is the big lie Republican politicians bought into about voter fraud and the subsequent need to change legislation to "fix" it. Again, you love it because anything that helps the GOP. There's no fairy tale there either.
    I want illegal votes no matter who they are for eliminated. You do not. How many more times does that need to be said?
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  5. #905
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    40,454
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I want illegal votes no matter who they are for eliminated. You do not. How many more times does that need to be said?
    No you want to curtail the opportunities and time for those who want to become registered voters or already existing registered voters because you know they are much more likely to vote Democrat than Republican. You can keep masquerading with this ******** of illegal votes all you want but no one is buying it, especially when we know how big of a Trump fan you are and how little actual voter fraud exists.
    Last edited by metswon69; 04-21-2021 at 02:12 PM.

  6. #906
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I will repeat as you missed it AGAIN and insist in living in a fairy tale land by repeating how I want to placate politicians.

    MINIMUM



    Looks like it's been satisfied.
    No it hasn't. 35 cases of fraud doesnt necessitate changes.

    You've been duped.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  7. #907
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    3,022
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    No you want to curtail the opportunities and time for those who want to become registered voters or already existing registered voters because you know they are much more likely to vote Democrat than Republican. You can keep masquerading with this ******** of illegal votes all you want but no one is buying it, especially when we know how big of a Trump fan you are and how little actual voter fraud exists.
    No fake god, I want illegal votes to remain as such and only legal votes count. You are perfectly fine with illegal votes counting. But tell me again how I have no clue what I want.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  8. #908
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    38,626
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    No fake god, I want illegal votes to remain as such and only legal votes count. You are perfectly fine with illegal votes counting. But tell me again how I have no clue what I want.
    You have no clue what you want because at no point did you see any incident or situation that made you think we need to change the way we vote. You only think so because you were told to think so.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

  9. #909
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    40,454
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    No fake god, I want illegal votes to remain as such and only legal votes count. You are perfectly fine with illegal votes counting. But tell me again how I have no clue what I want.
    Because illegal votes were such a huge problem in this past election . Illegal votes have proven to be inconsequential in terms of how little they actually happen. They have zero effect on election outcomes.

    https://www.kxan.com/news/us-politic...xperts-report/

    I'll post this link again because clearly it didn't sink in the first 3 or 4 times i posted it.

    This isn't about illegal votes with you. Stop the ********.
    Last edited by metswon69; 04-22-2021 at 08:07 AM.

  10. #910
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,827
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    I want illegal votes no matter who they are for eliminated. You do not. How many more times does that need to be said?
    I would love all illegal votes out of the system, but seeing as that's never going to happen; we have to weigh the costs and benefits. The changes that Republicans are proposing will place such a high cost (including the opportunity cost of millions of otherwise eligible voters not being able to cast theirs).

    There is virtually no benefit to the changes that Republicans have pushed to the laws. Unless you count making it more likely Republicans will lose by targeting more likely Democratic voters as a benefit.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

  11. #911
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    3,022
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Because illegal votes were such a huge problem in this past election . Illegal votes have proven to be inconsequential in terms of how little they actually happen. They have zero effect on election outcomes.

    https://www.kxan.com/news/us-politic...xperts-report/

    I'll post this link again because clearly it didn't sink in the first 3 or 4 times i posted it.

    This isn't about illegal votes with you. Stop the ********.
    He did a lovely job on chain of custody with those billion votes. 3 votes two seconds he audited correctly. LOL
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  12. #912
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    3,022
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I would love all illegal votes out of the system, but seeing as that's never going to happen; we have to weigh the costs and benefits. The changes that Republicans are proposing will place such a high cost (including the opportunity cost of millions of otherwise eligible voters not being able to cast theirs).

    There is virtually no benefit to the changes that Republicans have pushed to the laws. Unless you count making it more likely Republicans will lose by targeting more likely Democratic voters as a benefit.
    Again the law does no suppression and helps eliminate illegal votes. Both good things.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  13. #913
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    40,454
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    He did a lovely job on chain of custody with those billion votes. 3 votes two seconds he audited correctly. LOL
    I feel like you make **** up when your whole argument has been completely crapped on.

    Like I said, this isn't about legal and illegal votes with you because anyone who is paying attention knows how little voter fraud actually amounts to. Keep trying though. Maybe you can speak the ******** into existence if you say it enough times.
    Last edited by metswon69; 04-22-2021 at 09:21 AM.

  14. #914
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    3,022
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I feel like you make **** up when your whole argument has been completely crapped on.

    Like I said, this isn't about legal and illegal votes with you because anyone who is paying attention knows how little voter fraud actually amounts to. Keep trying though. Maybe you can speak the ******** into existence if you say it enough times.
    That's your play book, not mine. What you do have going for you as others on this site think like you and use the same book so you have company.
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

  15. #915
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    97,827
    Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    Again the law does no suppression and helps eliminate illegal votes. Both good things.
    You can keep repeating the same thing over and over again, but just so you know it doesn't make it true.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Page 61 of 68 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •