Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 37 of 59 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Would anyone here make the claim that we donít know if Roseanne is being blacklisted by Hollywood for TV shows because no studio has ever admitted they wonít hire her because of her political opinions?

Or are we all just smart enough to understand the reason she doesnít have any TV show offers is because of her political opinions even if no studio admits to that being the case?
    I prefer to think of it as a result of her lack of actual acting ability. Did you actually watch her shows? A show that John Goodman is the best actor has a lot of trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by catman View Post
    I prefer to think of it as a result of her lack of actual acting ability. Did you actually watch her shows? A show that John Goodman is the best actor has a lot of trouble.
    it was one of the most successful TV sitcoms ever and the reboot had great ratings before they booted Roseann. I also happen to think John Goodman is a great actor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

John Goodman is an acceptable actor with a very good range of characters, but to call him "great" is quite a stretch. My favorite role he has had is as the GM of the Braves in the movie "Trouble with the Curve."
    The fact remains that Roseann was never a good actress.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    it was one of the most successful TV sitcoms ever and the reboot had great ratings before they booted Roseann. I also happen to think John Goodman is a great actor
    I agree. Roseanne is troubled and she got canned off the top rated show at the time and Goodman is great.

John Goodman is an acceptable actor with a very good range of characters, but to call him "great" is quite a stretch. My favorite role he has had is as the GM of the Braves in the movie "Trouble with the Curve."
    The fact remains that Roseann was never a good actress.
    This is great acting

https://youtu.be/ls1YVhcLD2c

about 2:40 seconds into this one you can hear her sing for real

https://youtu.be/G9V5JpiiZ0E

I remember this when it happened. She was at her absolute best that day.

A show that John Goodman is the best actor has a lot of trouble.
    Not really. He's a pretty solid actor.

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Calling a black person an ape because they have black skin is racist.

That's funny. She has the same haircut and ****.
    Yea...no...racism isn't funny.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    With Kaep, itís the same. You can speculate all day long. We can have differences of opinion in said speculation but neither of us know for sure.
    lol, yes we do.

If your argument hinges on you saying him not getting resigned had nothing to do with him kneeling then you already toast and you know it. Throw it in the trash and throw the trash out into the dumpster.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Where is it stated anywhere that Kaep was canceled do to backlash?
    Just google it, you will find a thousand sites stating so.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Rosanne tweeting her stupid thoughts is not justification to make the studio upset. She said nothing about the studio prior to her cancellation. It was her own stupid ideals.

It doesnít take any speculation as to whether or not the Eagles should have drafted Jefferson. They messed up. It happens.

Itís pure speculation as to why other studios arenít hiring Roseanne. Perhaps she doesnít want to work any more. Itís not like she was doing a ton prior.
    lol, bro ur losing it..

Quote Originally Posted by fingerbang View Post
    Calling a black person an ape because they have black skin is racist.

[.
    I dont know what you mean by this, but it sounds more racist than anything you quoted, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea...no...racism isn't funny.
    If you didn't know better and someone told you that was the actress what would you think?

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    If you didn't know better and someone told you that was the actress what would you think?

That requires too many assumptions.

I know who Valerie Jarrett is.
    I know she wasn't in Planet of the Apes.
    I know that she in no way resembles an ape.
    I know that saying people look like an ape is ****ing racist.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Page 37 of 59 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast