Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    He's still ******

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Lmao at hes only 23.

Hes also the only player I've ever seen who has gotten worse every year in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    I have looked at the box scores of the last 3 games of the Pistons :

Feb 23 18 minutes- 14 points- 6-9 FG- 1 assist

Feb 24 26 minutes- 11 points -5-12 FG -7 assists

Feb 26 27 Minutes -17 points -7-13 FG- 6 assists

He is 23 years old . Did we give up on him too soon ?
    Thereís was a stretch where Payton was putting up those numbers

Keep in mind, the Detroit Power Forwards have only one point guard after trading Derrick Rose. You guessed it, Dennis Smith Jr. Killian Hayes, Ryan OíConnor deemed the next James Harden is having his leg re-stapled together. The Pistons are favorites to win the 2021 NBA lottery and rumor has it, they might be sold and leave Detroit.

Good for Dsjr if he's playing again sometimes players need new start elsewhere I don't think he would have made a comeback here.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    The kid is only 23
    Not saying you have said this before. Just saying how some players are old when they are 22 and others are young at 22. Not saying you.

Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Not saying you have said this before. Just saying how some players are old when they are 22 and others are young at 22. Not saying you.
    Werenít you on here the other day saying you knew exactly what Frank was after his rookie year at age 19?

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Werenít you on here the other day saying you knew exactly what Frank was after his rookie year at age 19?
    I knew he was a rotation player as a three and D player. Yet, my point is not that Frank is old. He is young, yet, some posters who say Frank is young say old Obi is too old at 22. My view of Frank after his rookie year was that he was not a point guard, or at least not as an elite one. Frank supporters for years came hard against anyone who felt that way. I am would be happy to see Frank and Knox to develop. I am not one of the posters who slam players because they preferred other players to them when they were drafted. That is never my argument. Itís not the fault of any player where they were drafted in relation to an another player. For example, I wanted Vassell this draft but I have never brought up Vassell in relation to Obi. Obi is here I wish him well. Frank I agree with Beagle Boss, he plays well a few games and gets our hopes up. Then follows up a few games good games with blanks. For that track record I assert he does not have the heart to battle consistently and lacks aggressiveness. I would be happy if he makes me admit I was wrong about him.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 02-27-2021 at 07:45 PM.

I knew he was a rotation player as a three and D player. Yet, my point is not that Frank is old. He is young, yet, some posters who say Frank is young say old Obi is too old at 22. My view of Frank after his rookie year was that he was not a point guard, or at least not as an elite one. Frank supporters for years came hard against anyone who felt that way. I am would be happy to see Frank and Knox to develop. I am not one of the posters who slam players because they preferred other players to them when they were drafted. That is never my argument. Itís not the fault of any player where they were drafted in relation to an another player. For example, I wanted Vassell this draft but I have never brought up Vassell in relation to Obi. Obi is here I wish him well. Frank I agree with Beagle Boss, he plays well a few games and gets our hopes up. Then follows up a few games good games with blanks. For that track record I assert he does not have the heart to battle consistently and lacks aggressiveness. I would be happy if he makes me admit I was wrong about him.
    Fair enough, cheers

Fair enough, cheers
    Cheers and go Knicks ! DSJR I wish him well too. Some players need a change of scenery.

Cheers and go Knicks ! DSJR I wish him well too. Some players need a change of scenery.
    For sure. No need to wish ill on anyone, hope he has success there.

Now letís get back to .500 today!

For sure. No need to wish ill on anyone, hope he has success there.

Now letís get back to .500 today!
    Screw that lazy bum

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Screw that lazy bum
    Lol

What was his +/- in those games? They were 1-2

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Iím not surprised heís playing better. He had no shot here after we re-signed Payton and drafted Quickley.

He clearly needed a fresh start. Best of luck to him.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast