Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    55,712
    He's still ******


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    3,380
    Lmao at hes only 23.

    Hes also the only player I've ever seen who has gotten worse every year in the league.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    23,487
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    I have looked at the box scores of the last 3 games of the Pistons :

    Feb 23 18 minutes- 14 points- 6-9 FG- 1 assist

    Feb 24 26 minutes- 11 points -5-12 FG -7 assists

    Feb 26 27 Minutes -17 points -7-13 FG- 6 assists

    He is 23 years old . Did we give up on him too soon ?
    Thereís was a stretch where Payton was putting up those numbers

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    2,869
    Keep in mind, the Detroit Power Forwards have only one point guard after trading Derrick Rose. You guessed it, Dennis Smith Jr. Killian Hayes, Ryan OíConnor deemed the next James Harden is having his leg re-stapled together. The Pistons are favorites to win the 2021 NBA lottery and rumor has it, they might be sold and leave Detroit.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    24,117
    Good for Dsjr if he's playing again sometimes players need new start elsewhere I don't think he would have made a comeback here.

    Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    The kid is only 23
    Not saying you have said this before. Just saying how some players are old when they are 22 and others are young at 22. Not saying you.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    8,256
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Not saying you have said this before. Just saying how some players are old when they are 22 and others are young at 22. Not saying you.
    Werenít you on here the other day saying you knew exactly what Frank was after his rookie year at age 19?

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,929
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Werenít you on here the other day saying you knew exactly what Frank was after his rookie year at age 19?
    I knew he was a rotation player as a three and D player. Yet, my point is not that Frank is old. He is young, yet, some posters who say Frank is young say old Obi is too old at 22. My view of Frank after his rookie year was that he was not a point guard, or at least not as an elite one. Frank supporters for years came hard against anyone who felt that way. I am would be happy to see Frank and Knox to develop. I am not one of the posters who slam players because they preferred other players to them when they were drafted. That is never my argument. Itís not the fault of any player where they were drafted in relation to an another player. For example, I wanted Vassell this draft but I have never brought up Vassell in relation to Obi. Obi is here I wish him well. Frank I agree with Beagle Boss, he plays well a few games and gets our hopes up. Then follows up a few games good games with blanks. For that track record I assert he does not have the heart to battle consistently and lacks aggressiveness. I would be happy if he makes me admit I was wrong about him.
    Last edited by flimflamman; 02-27-2021 at 07:45 PM.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    8,256
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    I knew he was a rotation player as a three and D player. Yet, my point is not that Frank is old. He is young, yet, some posters who say Frank is young say old Obi is too old at 22. My view of Frank after his rookie year was that he was not a point guard, or at least not as an elite one. Frank supporters for years came hard against anyone who felt that way. I am would be happy to see Frank and Knox to develop. I am not one of the posters who slam players because they preferred other players to them when they were drafted. That is never my argument. Itís not the fault of any player where they were drafted in relation to an another player. For example, I wanted Vassell this draft but I have never brought up Vassell in relation to Obi. Obi is here I wish him well. Frank I agree with Beagle Boss, he plays well a few games and gets our hopes up. Then follows up a few games good games with blanks. For that track record I assert he does not have the heart to battle consistently and lacks aggressiveness. I would be happy if he makes me admit I was wrong about him.
    Fair enough, cheers

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,929
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Fair enough, cheers
    Cheers and go Knicks ! DSJR I wish him well too. Some players need a change of scenery.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    8,256
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    Cheers and go Knicks ! DSJR I wish him well too. Some players need a change of scenery.
    For sure. No need to wish ill on anyone, hope he has success there.

    Now letís get back to .500 today!

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    3,380
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    For sure. No need to wish ill on anyone, hope he has success there.

    Now letís get back to .500 today!
    Screw that lazy bum

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    8,256
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Screw that lazy bum
    Lol

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    32,879
    What was his +/- in those games? They were 1-2

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    72,418
    Iím not surprised heís playing better. He had no shot here after we re-signed Payton and drafted Quickley.

    He clearly needed a fresh start. Best of luck to him.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •