Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Bully role is too big for him but he isn't a terrible player. Go get me Terry Rozier lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ship has sailed on Rozier IMO. Donít see then trading him. They should look to unload Graham ASAP.

Unlikely we trade for a real upgrade this year.

GT#34: Indiana Pacers (15-15) @ Muy Dedicado Knicks (16-17): The Fight for .500

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    You turn on dudes kinda quick. Itís kinda crazy. 5 games ago you were going on about how Bullock is a better fit than Barrett lol
    Itís not turning on anybody. Iím just spitting facts. Bullock is a league average 3PT shooter this season. Thatís not good enough to be a legit starter because shooting C&S 3s is all heís good for offensively. Hopefully he can get hot again, but teams have been clamping him.

RJís awful 3PT shooting in December looks like a fluke. Heís turned it around as his 3PT% seems to continues to rise every week. Props to him for continuing to grind it out and stay confident in himself. Tonight was a good sign with 7 FTs too. Thatís the one area he has regressed from last year, heís been going to the FT line at a lower rate.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Melo was never the all-around player that ďthisĒ Randle is. Thatís just a fact. Heís always been a scorer, playmaking for others was never natural or consistent for him like it is with Randle now.

Randle could easily jack up 20+ shots per game and score close to 30 if he really wanted to. But it would hurt his efficiency and it likely wouldnít help us win any more games. The skills and traits that Randle has in an athletic 6í8Ē 250 lbs man most closely resembles LeBron than anyone else in the league right now IMO.

Randle has been playing the entire season with an inconsistent and inefficient starting lineup, but has made the most of what we have.
    Carmelo passed out of doubles well. He helped his team win. No way Randle will lead his team to 54 wins. Go look at that team it was bad. But whatever Iíll agree to disagree cuz itís moronic to argue over this.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Itís not turning on anybody. Iím just spitting facts. Bullock is a league average 3PT shooter this season. Thatís not good enough to be a legit starter because shooting C&S 3s is all heís good for offensively. Hopefully he can get hot again, but teams have been clamping him.

RJís awful 3PT shooting in December looks like a fluke. Heís turned it around as his 3PT% seems to continues to rise every week. Props to him for continuing to grind it out and stay confident in himself. Tonight was a good sign with 7 FTs too. Thatís the one area he has regressed from last year, heís been going to the FT line at a lower rate.

Flip flop is more like it. You just were raving about Bullock. Go back. You legitimately said Bullock deserves to close games over RJ. I said RJs been much better since the awful start from 3 point range. Heís clearly improved all around. The lack of FTs is the ball is in his hands less and he really doesnít get calls. Itís wild. He attacks the rim and takes contact and rarely gets the call. RJs so much better this year, heís just like many young players not consistent. That is the last Step.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

What a great time to be a Knicks fan !!
    I canít believe what Iím seeing . We just pulled out a gritty win against a solid Indy team . Randle is balling like crazy !!
    We have ourselves a team fellas so letís stop the crazy talk about letís trade this guy and that guy how about we just sit back and enjoy the ride .
    Now I will say we might need to add some depth at the big man spot but the only thing we got going for us is that the all star break is coming up so we get some rest and we also have two games against a bottom feeder in the pistons so we wonít really need a big man that bad so might be ok

Quote Originally Posted by Brybmc868 View Post
    What a great time to be a Knicks fan !!
    I canít believe what Iím seeing . We just pulled out a gritty win against a solid Indy team . Randle is balling like crazy !!
    We have ourselves a team fellas so letís stop the crazy talk about letís trade this guy and that guy how about we just sit back and enjoy the ride .
    Now I will say we might need to add some depth at the big man spot but the only thing we got going for us is that the all star break is coming up so we get some rest and we also have two games against a bottom feeder in the pistons so we wonít really need a big man that bad so might be ok
    Exactly. It might seem like a basic to have a team fight for each other, hustle every play and play .500 basketball but we've been such a mess for so long it's great to have a team to be proud of.

Ride this team to the playoffs let them grow together and then in the summer NYK become a much better sell than the previous approach of 'we have cap space'

Proud Knick the other side of the pond

So hypothetically, if IQ continues to look better as the main PG, what do we do?

Consider Rose the starter next year, keep IQ as the primary bench guy?

Personally, Iíd still love to improve on that, but I know thereís zero chance Thibs lets them get rid of Rose. So then you pick one of Burks or Bollocks to keep as the bench 2/3, then sign a real starting SG, and sign one for the bench. Or keep them both, and they both come off the bench?
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 02-28-2021 at 07:58 AM.

How people forget so Quick. Carmelo is better
    Carmelo better scorer for sure Randle is better at everything else that's what I mean has there ever been a all-rounder like Randle on Knicks before maybe Clyde but I wasn't even born when he was playing.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Carmelo better scorer for sure Randle is better at everything else that's what I mean has there ever been a all-rounder like Randle on Knicks before maybe Clyde but I wasn't even born when he was playing.

He is not better than Pat.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I didn't know pat was running offense for the Knicks as well as scoring and playing defense.

I didn't know pat was running offense for the Knicks as well as scoring and playing defense.
    Yeah
    It doesnít matter. Heís not better. Putting the ďAll-aroundĒ in there is useless.
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 02-28-2021 at 08:53 AM.

The offense went through Pat everytime down and he is one best defenders in NBA history. Pat Ewing was the best and most impactful defender on the best defensive team in the NBA for about 10 years. He was all around twice as good as Julius Randle

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    The offense went through Pat everytime down and he is one best defenders in NBA history. Pat Ewing was the best and most impactful defender on the best defensive team in the NBA for about 10 years. He was all around twice as good as Julius Randle

I mean he was top 10 scoring, rebounding, blocking, all-nba, all-defense, all-star for a decade on a team that was contending in the east every year. But letís not let facts get in the way.

Carmelo passed out of doubles well. He helped his team win. No way Randle will lead his team to 54 wins. Go look at that team it was bad. But whatever Iíll agree to disagree cuz itís moronic to argue over this.
    That team was bad? Kidd, JR Smith, Chandler and Felton logged the most minutes with Melo and all of them played more games than Melo. Tell me that combination was worse than Barrett, Mitch, Bollocks and Payton. AND that team still had prime Novak off the bench to combine with Rasheed Wallace, KMART, Prigioni, STAT and Camby. Yeah and precious Melo averaged less than three assists a game. Passed out of double teams [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Not even close

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast