Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

GT#34: Indiana Pacers (15-15) @ Muy Dedicado Knicks (16-17): The Fight for .500

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    How people forget so Quick. Carmelo is better
    Randle is playing at an insane level. How the **** are we .500 and tied for 4th place? We’re not supposed to be good at all.

I can’t remember a Knicks team outperforming expectations to this degree. After 2012-13, it was all downhill and disappointment with Melo unable to make his teammates better or impact winning at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    Ha, the reverse jinx in full effect.
    Worked like a charm

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    All that extra nonsense cousins always seems to be involved with on the court, wont fly with thibs.

Look at the players thibs has always liked.

All no-nonsense players who just play hard all the time.
    Maybe Thibs is the kind of coach he needs.

It’s worth a shot, we’re pretty desperate right now.

If he sucks or is causing problems, just get rid of him. That simple IMO. Thibs won’t play Obi at the 5.

Reggie had another absolutely awful game. We really need a more solid SG/SF to pair with RJ.
    Big time facts

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    https://nypost.com/2021/02/28/facing...seen-on-bench/

Apparently Rivers was MIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Release Rivers and sign Cousins. There’s no point of having Rivers at this point since he’s clearly not taking his benching very well.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Gotta get Cousins. We need depth and he gives us a different look.
    There’s no way that happens. He’s not good
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Reggie had another absolutely awful game. We really need a more solid SG/SF to pair with RJ.
    His shooting is just too inconsistent and average for someone that’s a “shooter.” He also has no creativity off the dribble. Like Burks for example. I’d bring him back as a cheap bench wing, but that’s it.

Release Rivers and sign Cousins. There’s no point of having Rivers at this point since he’s clearly not taking his benching very well.
    Cousin is a negative player. Dedmon is out there if they want to sign a big body

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Randle is playing at an insane level. How the **** are we .500 and tied for 4th place? We’re not supposed to be good at all.

I can’t remember a Knicks team outperforming expectations to this degree. After 2012-13, it was all downhill and disappointment with Melo unable to make his teammates better or impact winning at all.
    No you seem to forget how great Carmelo was. He made his teammates better. The Knicks front office absolutely ruined any shot Melo had here. You’ve got to be kidding me. Who exactly was good on those teams? Really the Knicks ruined his prime.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Or trade rivers... you think rivers didn’t take the benching well wait until cousins is here and Mitch is back. Lol cousins isn’t good. He’s Awful on defense and his offense is just awful. Black hole. He’s awful. We’re better off going small
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

His shooting is just too inconsistent and average for someone that’s a “shooter.” He also has no creativity off the dribble. Like Burks for example. I’d bring him back as a cheap bench wing, but that’s it.
    Bully role is too big for him but he isn't a terrible player. Go get me Terry Rozier lol

You turn on dudes kinda quick. It’s kinda crazy. 5 games ago you were going on about how Bullock is a better fit than Barrett lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Cousin is a negative player. Dedmon is out there if they want to sign a big body

I’d take Dedmon, but lets not act like he wasn’t garbage last year. Cousins has way more upside.

His last game he battled with Embiid and played 36 mins. Performed well on offense and Embiid had 6 TOs despite scoring a lot as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    No you seem to forget how great Carmelo was. He made his teammates better. The Knicks front office absolutely ruined any shot Melo had here. You’ve got to be kidding me. Who exactly was good on those teams? Really the Knicks ruined his prime.
    Melo was never the all-around player that “this” Randle is. That’s just a fact. He’s always been a scorer, playmaking for others was never natural or consistent for him like it is with Randle now.

Randle could easily jack up 20+ shots per game and score close to 30 if he really wanted to. But it would hurt his efficiency and it likely wouldn’t help us win any more games. The skills and traits that Randle has in an athletic 6’8” 250 lbs man most closely resembles LeBron than anyone else in the league right now IMO.

Randle has been playing the entire season with an inconsistent and inefficient starting lineup, but has made the most of what we have.

I’d take Dedmon, but lets not act like he wasn’t garbage last year. Cousins has way more upside.

His last game he battled with Embiid and played 36 mins. Performed well on offense and Embiid had 6 TOs despite scoring a lot as usual.
    Dedmon knows he's garbage. Cousins thinks he is a play making ball handler. Big games from him can be a bad omen.

Last edited by ewing; 02-28-2021 at 02:30 AM.

Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast