Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I think itís just a rookie thing honestly. Burks makes plenty of bonehead plays and isnít yanked. Thibs is tough on his rookies.

Weíre also a+ 94 or something this year with burks on the court. Thibs likes him and Bullock.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    And Quickley had 10 pts in 13 minutes. He consistently scores. You find time for him. And itís obvious Rose cannot play that many minutes, heís shown that. If youíre going to close with Rose, then you bring IQ in with 4-5 minutes in the 3rd, and let him play some of the 4th. Give him burn, and let Rose get a nice rest, and come in charged to finish. Works all around. And regardless of a few plays, we see him plenty of times just go on a streak, and nail a few big 3s in succession. Heís rarely hurting us out there
    Completely agree. I hate Thibs sub patterns. IQ didn't play entire 1st or 3rd quarter and then you gotta pull him in the early 4th because it's too close for comfort. You put IQ in at the halfway point in the 3rd

Win was huge. Hopefully not letdown tomorrow. Iíd be shocked if rose plays tomorrow now
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Is Julius handle much improved?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Is Julius handle much improved?

Yep for sure
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

GT#34: Indiana Pacers (15-15) @ Muy Dedicado Knicks (16-17): The Fight for .500

I think itís just a rookie thing honestly. Burks makes plenty of bonehead plays and isnít yanked. Thibs is tough on his rookies.
    Just rewatched it. The lead got cut to two but I think the unit was playing well til Quick got pulled. The travel was actually a good possession. Quickley mucked it up. The Pacers hit a couple tough shots. Then Quickley got a second turnover on an offense foul where TJ totally flopped. That possession looked like it was going to be a good one to. Quicks had turned the corner and everyone was spaced nicely. Two TOs equaled the hook

Rose also got stripped on the 2 straight possessions after entering the game. They got down 5 but Barrett reentered and saved us. You never know what the guys on the bench would have done but this time the early subs didn't help

I love Thibs. I don't know if Quickley can find consistency with out being trusted in a role though. He's too good imo to limit him like that. I don't think Toppin is capable if consistency but his hook is crazy fast.

Quickley is the 2nd best scorer on the team. Unless someone goes nuclear he should always be on the floor for 20 plus

Last edited by ewing; 02-28-2021 at 01:13 AM.

Reggie had another absolutely awful game. We really need a more solid SG/SF to pair with RJ.

Wow what a ****ing game. I finished the recording not too long ago. What an effort!!!

Randle is really an elite talent, itís incredible. He was uncomfortable most of the game, but fought extremely hard on defense against Sabonis and then caught fire late in the game.

RJ also took over and had arguably his best game with important buckets down the stretch. Itís a shame he almost ruined it for us with those crucial 2 missed FTs. He needs to look to give the ball up there to Rose or Frank IMO. All good though!

Rose is playing way too many minutes, but heís really been awesome in the lineup. Heís way better than Payton, Iím not sure how we can ever put him back in the lineup. That would make no sense to me.

Also big shoutout to Noel man. I believe he played the entire 2nd half, what a ****ing boss! Iím not sure we miss Mitch much, weíve won more games without him. Noelís defense is fantastic.

Really loving Frankís usage. Heís carving out a role for himself on this team.

Tied for 4th baby! Never look back! Lets **** on these Pistons twice before the AS break please.
    Last edited by YoungStuna; 02-28-2021 at 01:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Damm mavs won freaking nets can't do there job right.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    They sat kyrie

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    Nobody showed up tonight. RJ and Randle in particular. What a terrible loss. This team should have tanked from the jump.
    Lmaooo I was kinda pissed early too

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    Reggie had another absolutely awful game. We really need a more solid SG/SF to pair with RJ.
    He not a quality starter but I also don't think he has played awful of late. He is normally a solid defender, moves the ball quickly, and is shooting 38% from 3 on 5 attempts while playing under 25 mins a game this month.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Lmaooo I was kinda pissed early too
    Ha, the reverse jinx in full effect.

If Taj is out we may need to do something at C. Randle and Noel canít play 40 mins a night and Iím not sure Thibs is gonna look to Obi.
    Gotta get Cousins. We need depth and he gives us a different look.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Gotta get Cousins. We need depth and he gives us a different look.
    All that extra nonsense cousins always seems to be involved with on the court, wont fly with thibs.

Look at the players thibs has always liked.

All no-nonsense players who just play hard all the time.

https://nypost.com/2021/02/28/facing...seen-on-bench/

Apparently Rivers was MIA

Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast