Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Which Ball brother will end up as an All Star first, Lonzo or LaMelo?

As far as which Ball brother ends up being an All Star first, whether that's Lonzo or LaMelo, I say it will be LaMelo. Why? LaMelo is not only in the perfect situation in the Eastern Conference in Charlotte, but just look at LaMelo's stats already as a rookie compared to when Lonzo was a rookie when he came in. LaMelo is only a teenager which means stats wise he is only going to get better.

Lonzo is in what year 4 and he's improving slowly but surely. However, still a far cry from putting up All Star like numbers. LaMelo is putting up All Star numbers pretty much as a rookie.

However, what I think Lavar his mistake with his oldest Lonzo was...I think Lonzo should have taken the path LaMelo did right out of high school. Lonzo should have played overseas first and then hone his skills there. Had he done that and then matured like how LaMelo did and then Lonzo came in as a rookie, he would have had more promise.

But also it didn't help that Lonzo was drafted to the Lakers as a rookie either. All that expectation put upon him and also his father running his mouth too

I mean if Lonzo were drafted to any other team back in 2017, I think the expectation wouldn't be as high if let's say he were drafted to the Celtics, 76ers, Suns, Kings, etc.

But yeah in a nutshell, I say LaMelo will be an All Star next season in Year 2. I can almost guarantee it.

Lonzo will he ever live up to his hype? I mean he is in Year 4 already...with improvements still there but he's a work in progress. But All Star level for Lonzo probably won't be until like Year 5, Year 6 if that.

LaMelo, easily. We all know how much easier it is to be an all-star guard in the east. And LaMelo is already better than his older brother. Lonzo is decent, but I could also see him never being an all-star. It happened to Conley simply because he was in the west.

Ball from the Hornets hands down. Young and they're winning with the help of Hayword. Rozier coming around finally.
    Last edited by MILLERHIGHLIFE; 03-07-2021 at 06:07 PM.

Right now LaMelo easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    As far as which Ball brother ends up being an All Star first, whether that's Lonzo or LaMelo, I say it will be LaMelo. Why? LaMelo is not only in the perfect situation in the Eastern Conference in Charlotte, but just look at LaMelo's stats already as a rookie compared to when Lonzo was a rookie when he came in. LaMelo is only a teenager which means stats wise he is only going to get better.

Lonzo is in what year 4 and he's improving slowly but surely. However, still a far cry from putting up All Star like numbers. LaMelo is putting up All Star numbers pretty much as a rookie.

However, what I think Lavar his mistake with his oldest Lonzo was...I think Lonzo should have taken the path LaMelo did right out of high school. Lonzo should have played overseas first and then hone his skills there. Had he done that and then matured like how LaMelo did and then Lonzo came in as a rookie, he would have had more promise.

But also it didn't help that Lonzo was drafted to the Lakers as a rookie either. All that expectation put upon him and also his father running his mouth too

I mean if Lonzo were drafted to any other team back in 2017, I think the expectation wouldn't be as high if let's say he were drafted to the Celtics, 76ers, Suns, Kings, etc.

But yeah in a nutshell, I say LaMelo will be an All Star next season in Year 2. I can almost guarantee it.

Lonzo will he ever live up to his hype? I mean he is in Year 4 already...with improvements still there but he's a work in progress. But All Star level for Lonzo probably won't be until like Year 5, Year 6 if that.
    I don't think you can say Lavar Ball made any mistakes. Lonzo was taken #2 which is an impressive feat. He is only 23yrs old still.

Lonzo simply isn't as good as his brother Melo. But Melo was always the best of the three.

Lavar only mistake was overhype his son where he's an allstar or bust