Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    So no he wasn't. I also disagree with the statement that he shows as much value as Bully. I don't think he has. I dont see an argument for that.

I want him to stay in the rotation. If he can bring pressure on D and make quick decisive choices on offense I think he can help.

I actually think Fox and Hali weren't great guys to try that kind of pressure against but overall it will bring value and is something that unique that Frank can bring

Anyway I know you don't like it but Thibs is going to play the guys he thinks are better right now. Unless Frank makes a sizable jump that probably means Bully is in front of Frank

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Frank got beat on defense, I thought both Rose and IQ did better TBH but i'll get heat on that but hey it's my opinion. He played solid to me which meant he helped he didn't hurt anything except some moments sitting in the corner no threat at all.

this Bully stinks or Frank is better is nonsense, Bully has been running all over the place on defense covering the best guys and also has a great rapport with Randle now.

Coach can't be any more clearer he will not go more than 10 deep and isn't changing those 10 when Payton comes back.

My problem now with Frank is this, unless you can move him he will not sign with the Knicks because it's so damn obvious he will move on to see if he can get more of a roll like DSJ is getting right now, and if you watched the game which by some comments in here they didn't just stat watching, he was horrid for his first 10 minutes then damn looked like and all star and that dunk was rookie DSJ.

Honestly if Frank did any of that in the second half holy cow...........I wish the kid luck but all things being equal he will as a UFA go wherever he wants and thinks will be a new start for him and I can't blame him at all.

But moving on, damn IQ is something special and Rose right now for 24 min is special at least to me, I agree with some Rose should have been out in the 3rd sooner he just ran out of steam, but Detroit was on the spot saying he is productive 24 min no more.

Going to see what tonight brings, different type of team, wonder if Knox gets some minutes, guess it will depend on what is needed and how the game is going.

This team still needs to make a trade, doesn't even have to be big but Payton will be questioned no matter what he does and is the scapegoat of this season for sure, he is the new Randle.

GT#33 Sacramento Kings (12-19) @ Muy Venerado Knicks (15-17): Clash of Kings?

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Frank got beat on defense, I thought both Rose and IQ did better TBH but i'll get heat on that but hey it's my opinion. He played solid to me which meant he helped he didn't hurt anything except some moments sitting in the corner no threat at all.

this Bully stinks or Frank is better is nonsense, Bully has been running all over the place on defense covering the best guys and also has a great rapport with Randle now.

Coach can't be any more clearer he will not go more than 10 deep and isn't changing those 10 when Payton comes back.

My problem now with Frank is this, unless you can move him he will not sign with the Knicks because it's so damn obvious he will move on to see if he can get more of a roll like DSJ is getting right now, and if you watched the game which by some comments in here they didn't just stat watching, he was horrid for his first 10 minutes then damn looked like and all star and that dunk was rookie DSJ.

Honestly if Frank did any of that in the second half holy cow...........I wish the kid luck but all things being equal he will as a UFA go wherever he wants and thinks will be a new start for him and I can't blame him at all.

But moving on, damn IQ is something special and Rose right now for 24 min is special at least to me, I agree with some Rose should have been out in the 3rd sooner he just ran out of steam, but Detroit was on the spot saying he is productive 24 min no more.

Going to see what tonight brings, different type of team, wonder if Knox gets some minutes, guess it will depend on what is needed and how the game is going.

This team still needs to make a trade, doesn't even have to be big but Payton will be questioned no matter what he does and is the scapegoat of this season for sure, he is the new Randle.
    Frank played well in his mins. I think he played good D and generally does. I liked his approach on the defensive end. He was pressuring and looking to disrupt. He had 3 steals, took a really nice charge on the break, and stop Sac from getting into there sets at times.

He did get beat at times. I think Hali in particular is one of those guys you are better off not picking up at 1/2 court. He is super crafty, ran Frank into screens, and used Franks aggression against him. In this case I think he would been better suited laying back a little more.

I still like the approach he used and think it is the one that he can use to impact games. I hope he plays and comes out that way every night.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920