Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

GT#33 Sacramento Kings (12-19) @ Muy Venerado Knicks (15-17): Clash of Kings?

Dedicated to the Knick fans who torment themselves thinking/hoping the Knicks could trade for Victor Oladipo, Kelly Oubre, Terry Rozier or Bradley Beal.

Some Random Thoughts:

1. No Elf: Late in the 4th against Golden State, Elfrid Payton tripped over his own hook shaped slippers. He'll be sitting this one out. As fans we get a look at how the Knicks play without the Elf. RJ Barrett might actually get more looks and touches?

2. Who steps into the driver's seat: Derrick Rose sounds like the most logical choice. Immanuel Quickley might see more action. Jared Harper chip in a few. Luckily with Julius Randle playing a point forward, this loss can be off set.

3. Frank who: Don't get too excited. This is an unconfirmed report. Last I heard, Frank Ntilikina was playing in the Knicks outdoor E-League on West 4th.

4. What if the Knicks drafted Tyrese Haliburton: 13.1 ppg, 49.5 FG%, 44.2 3P%, 81 FT%, 5.4 apg, 1.3 steals per game. If the Knicks took Haliburton and Immanuel Quickley, they might have drafted their back court of the future. We'll never known.

5. Spike Lee Boycott: Haven't seen Spike at the Garden yet. Hmm.

Should be a good game. Confident the Knicks will bounce back. Let's go Knicks!

I want a stickie...PUL-EEEEEEEE-ASSSSE.

With Payton out I would have liked to see either Frank or Austin start and keep the IQ/Rose tandem intact. That has less than zero chance of happening.

So probably Rose starts and gets wasted by Fox

Then Rivers pairs up with IQ and our second unit falls flat. That would be a Thibs move.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Elfrid Payton (doubtful, hamstring) and Nerlens Noel (probable, sore left ankle) are game-time decisions on Thursday against the Kings.

However...

ELFRID PAYTON
    PG, NEW YORK KNICKS

Elfrid Payton (sore right hamstring) won't play on Thursday against the Kings.
    Payton was listed as doubtful on Tuesday, so this isn't a shock. Derrick Rose and Immanuel Quickley are sure to play a ton of minutes as the lead and backup playmaking guards with the starter sidelined. Rose probably has more upside and a higher likelihood to start.

Frank Ntilikina was last playing ball on W4th with the Knicks E-league team. Never say never but I would be hard pressed to see him play as a Knick again.

We might get a Kevin Knox sighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Frank Ntilikina was last playing ball on W4th with the Knicks E-league team. Never say never but I would be hard pressed to see him play as a Knick again.

We might get a Kevin Knox sighting.
    Free Frank!!!!!

Are we ever gonna get a national televised game

Derrick Rose will move into the starting lineup for Thursday's matchup with the Kings.

Nerlens Noel (sore left ankle) is starting on Thursday against the Kings.

Yes! DR is in the driver's seat...

I didnít realize Kings have lost 8 in a row. They were just on a big winning streak last time I paid any attention to them. We gotta win this one. There arenít many easier games to come by this year.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I didnít realize Kings have lost 8 in a row. They were just on a big winning streak last time I paid any attention to them. We gotta win this one. There arenít many easier games to come by this year.
    Its gonna be tough fox is going to light up drose

This is my first thibs move I don't like start IQ

Roni Toppin in the house

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Harrison Barnes has an ugly game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

GT#33 Sacramento Kings (12-19) @ Muy Venerado Knicks (15-17): Clash of Kings?

Starters Looking good!

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast