Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Quote Originally Posted by suffer2peace View Post
    Notice the finals or playoff Rondo. Lebron sat down, Rondo ran the offense. I liked that they took out Dennis early only to put him back early once Lebron sat. Lakers offense is so much more efficient that way. They need to have Lebron or Dennis running the show at all times even with Davis back.
    You are right. Lakers might need to bring an extra guard, just in case. Cook was a great camper, but he could help the team on the court much. We got a decent third center capable to block and dunk now the question is if Pelinka makes a small trade to bring a more solid shooter or he brings another big.?
    They are resting!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    You are right. Lakers might need to bring an extra guard, just in case. Cook was a great camper, but he could help the team on the court much. We got a decent third center capable to block and dunk now the question is if Pelinka makes a small trade to bring a more solid shooter or he brings another big.?
    Mathews has been a disaster. I think Pelinka can find someone off waivers to replace him.

Lakers with a much needed win

DS with a nice game to help.

Lakers still shooting poorly from the 3 line 25.9%

17-17 in the 4th?

Good D or bad O?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    He did, his return was felt tonight, he gives us another threat offensively and we didn't have many as of late.
    yep, big time

This thread is better than most Soap Operas lol. Fun reading guys. Go Lakers.

Have a GT suggestion since a lot of people want to do it. Whoever decides to do it, does it until the Lakers lose. Then a new poster does the GT and so on. What do you guys think? Or am I just making more of it than I should?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Have a GT suggestion since a lot of people want to do it. Whoever decides to do it, does it until the Lakers lose. Then a new poster does the GT and so on. What do you guys think? Or am I just making more of it than I should?
    The unwritten rules! The team loose, someone else makes the thread. At on point, I thought only the mods could do them?
    They are resting!

WS, whatever you decide goes. You are the boss my man. Much luv

The unwritten rules! The team loose, someone else makes the thread. At on point, I thought only the mods could do them?
    We were doing it already actually, then Lavar happened

Lol no worries. It’s not a mod thing or a rule. Just a suggestion. And Iron was right. We pretty much temporarily fired the poster that lost and someone else did it. No worries brothers. Poor Lavar. We wind up with the worst losing streak since AD came.

Lulls no anyone can do them. It was just a fun suggestion. Much love guys. Like where the Lakers forum is headed. We are even getting a few old posters back. Now let’s repeat.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617