Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 251
  1. #226
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,697
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Happy night! Jazz lost and we got back in the winning column!
    Heat is back too?

  2. #227
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,697
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Be our guest, we need some fresh luck now more than ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Do the next one after the one I made for the Warriors. Why not?
    Okay will do

    Thanks

  3. #228
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    38,054
    Quote Originally Posted by suffer2peace View Post
    NPH needs to give props to Lavar, solid win
    He stole the turn from other people. Now he needs to wait until other people here try. I do not care if the one I made is cancel and someone else does it.
    They are resting!

  4. #229
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    38,054
    Quote Originally Posted by showtime24 View Post
    Okay will do

    Thanks
    As a matter of fact, do the Warriors too. Mods can cancel mine. Go Lakers!
    They are resting!

  5. #230
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,697
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    As a matter of fact, do the Warriors too. Mods can cancel mine. Go Lakers!
    No need bro. I will just do do the next one

  6. #231
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    38,054
    Quote Originally Posted by showtime24 View Post
    Heat is back too?
    I guess. East is not going to be a walk at the park anymore. League is more balanced and I like it, because Lakers want to show now that they can defeat any team if healthy. Last season, haters said it was the Cove effect and s h I t. Lebron has always being put down because they always said he got an easier path to the finals by playing in the East, etc. I was worried, because last 6 games we were just surviving. N
    But, we got Dennis fresh and the role players most of them, responded tonight. Help on its way!
    They are resting!

  7. #232
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    38,054
    Quote Originally Posted by showtime24 View Post
    No need bro. I will just do do the next one
    They are resting!

  8. #233
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,812
    I always felt Schroder has been under utilized with Lebron and AD on the floor. I still think it would be best if Schroder came off the bench after the 5 minute mark when Lebron sits down, so the Lakers can have a court general at all times. It worked like a charm with Rondo last season.
    Last edited by suffer2peace; 02-27-2021 at 01:59 AM.

  9. #234
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    38,054
    ESPN via Jalen the Lakers of every team is healthy, he favors us over Flippers,Jazz and Blazers. We are the ones with the chip, come and take it from us. Good night fellows!
    They are resting!

  10. #235
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    38,054
    Quote Originally Posted by suffer2peace View Post
    I always felt Schroder has been under utilized with Lebron and AD on the floor. I still think it would be best if Schroder came off the bench after the 5 minute mark when Lebron sits down, so the Lakers can have a field general at all times on the court.
    True, but Lebron has to also let him go, so he can save his legs more and the team does not depend on him to score all the time. Dennis can continue to learn to be our second general. Tonight he did a very good job!
    They are resting!

  11. #236
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,812
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    ESPN via Jalen the Lakers of every team is healthy, he favors us over Flippers,Jazz and Blazers. We are the ones with the chip, come and take it from us. Good night fellows!
    Let's not get carried away, it's only a regular season game right

  12. #237
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,812
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    True, but Lebron has to also let him go, so he can save his legs more and the team does not depend on him to score all the time. Dennis can continue to learn to be our second general. Tonight he did a very good job!
    Notice the finals or playoff Rondo. Lebron sat down, Rondo ran the offense. I liked that they took out Dennis early only to put him back early once Lebron sat. Lakers offense is so much more efficient that way. They need to have Lebron or Dennis running the show at all times even with Davis back.

  13. #238
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    38,054
    Quote Originally Posted by suffer2peace View Post
    Let's not get carried away, it's only a regular season game right
    Exactly, but the guy is talking about on the long run who will be the team to beat, do you agree?
    They are resting!

  14. #239
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,699
    Quote Originally Posted by suffer2peace View Post
    NPH needs to give props to Lavar, solid win
    I live rent free in his head

  15. #240
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,699
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Not really because he lost a ton but that's a good start here.
    Nevvvvaaa lossssssssssss !!!!

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •