Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Dennis Schroeder expected to return on Friday

Jamie Hudson: Lakers Injury Report: LeBron James (left ankle; sprain), Kyle Kuzma (back; strain), Markieff Morris (right ankle; sprain) and Dennis Schroder (health and safety protocols) are probable. Anthony Davis (right calf; strain) is out vs. Blazers Friday. – via Twitter JamieHudsonNBCS
    They are resting!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Dennis Schroeder expected to return on Friday

Jamie Hudson: Lakers Injury Report: LeBron James (left ankle; sprain), Kyle Kuzma (back; strain), Markieff Morris (right ankle; sprain) and Dennis Schroder (health and safety protocols) are probable. Anthony Davis (right calf; strain) is out vs. Blazers Friday. – via Twitter JamieHudsonNBCS
    Tadow

Hey, we are not the only ones struggling. The Flippers lost tonight. So, we still in third place. After the break our squad will be ready to go back and fight. Maybe with some changes. Dennis have to bring it on and give Lebron more rest. Get rid of KCP, Wes, Morris and Kubmass.
    They are resting!

Hey, we are not the only ones struggling. The Flippers lost tonight. So, we still in third place. After the break our squad will be ready to go back and fight. Maybe with some changes. Dennis have to bring it on and give Lebron more rest. Get rid of KCP, Wes, Morris and Kubmass.
    We don't need to trade 4 players, Wes is the only one really useless because he doesn't make the only thing he's asked for.

Bring a rim protector and good D wing and we're good to go if fully healthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    We don't need to trade 4 players, Wes is the only one really useless because he doesn't make the only thing he's asked for.

Pretty much this. I still think that Whiteside is the most attainable rim protector we can get. There's a couple of more but IMO Whiteside would be the cheapest. I also think Stanley Johnson is cheaply attainable. I like him cause he's still very young and came into the league known as a great defensive prospect. Ron Artest comparisons. It hasn't really worked out for him in any of his stops, IMO that can help in maybe he's more open to coaching now. Be bluntly honest with him, his next contract will come from his defense, become a star defender, then we can work on his shot.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Pretty much this. I still think that Whiteside is the most attainable rim protector we can get. There's a couple of more but IMO Whiteside would be the cheapest. I also think Stanley Johnson is cheaply attainable. I like him cause he's still very young and came into the league known as a great defensive prospect. Ron Artest comparisons. It hasn't really worked out for him in any of his stops, IMO that can help in maybe he's more open to coaching now. Be bluntly honest with him, his next contract will come from his defense, become a star defender, then we can work on his shot.
    Agreed, if we can bring both Whiteside and a potential good wing defender like this I'm sure we're set.

Rent Free ...

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Bringing in those 2 would solidify the roster and we would be set for playoff run.

Lakers 117
    Blazers 101

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Lakers 101
    Blazers 117
    With you as the GT maker

With you as the GT maker

Lakers 107
    Blazers 98.

With Dennis back will have more fire power.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Lakers 117
    Blazers 101
    If Iron was the GT OP. We have to take away 10 points for you.

Lakers 107
    Blazers 101.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Lakers 107
    Blazers 98.

With Dennis back will have more fire power.
    It's the perimeter defense that we are also struggling with. DS is well rested so he will play major minutes tonight. We need perimeter defense against this team. Not as much on the inside.

This..

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast