Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 251

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,820

    Game 34: Dame Dolla’s Blazers @ l a k e r s

    Friday Feb 26 7pm ESPN

    Just Tank Baby!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    33,408
    I had some hope with NPH doing it, there is no more hope with you.

    0-4

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,820
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    I had some hope with NPH doing it, there is no more hope with you.

    0-4

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    33,408
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Llullz

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    2,455
    LaVar should never make another game thread. Dude you've been on a bad roll. 0-4 and counting SMH!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    33,408
    Quote Originally Posted by kobebabe View Post
    LaVar should never make another game thread. Dude you've been on a bad roll. 0-4 and counting SMH!
    Worst PSD's GT record ever

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    11,991
    Who let Lavar make the GT? This is a guaranteed loss.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,820
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Who let Lavar make the GT? This is a guaranteed loss.
    Nevvaaaaaaaaaaa losssssss!!!!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    38,659
    The guy needs some attention. I will do the next one. We should have a rule, that if the team looses, you loose your next one. Then we eliminated this kind of situations. We are getting Dennis back, hopefully we win.
    Soon to be seen together!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,820
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    The guy needs some attention. I will do the next one. We should have a rule, that if the team looses, you loose your next one. Then we eliminated this kind of situations. We are getting Dennis back, hopefully we win.
    Your insecurity is showing

    Why do you want to make the gamethreads?

    So you can continuously Post pad ?!! Be Mufridiaz 2.0?!


    I will continue to do as I please thank you very much.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    11,991
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Your insecurity is showing

    Why do you want to make the gamethreads?

    So you can continuously Post pad ?!! Be Mufridiaz 2.0?!


    I will continue to do as I please thank you very much.


    21 posts in a row baby! That dude was out there.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    11,991
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Your insecurity is showing

    Why do you want to make the gamethreads?

    So you can continuously Post pad ?!! Be Mufridiaz 2.0?!


    I will continue to do as I please thank you very much.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    30,235
    Lavar is ze gratest no ?s askd


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,812
    god dammit Lavar! you better carry us to a win this time!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,539
    Go Lakers!

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •