Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Aaron Judge’s big change to be tested

Aaron Judge’s big change to be tested with contract cloud hovering
    By Dan Martin February 23, 2021 | 5:47pm | Updated

The right fielder said he “feels great” heading into this season, expecting the work he’s done with the organization’s second-year director of player health and performance, Eric Cressey, will pay off.

That’s about to get tested after an offseason in which Judge said he worked out differently, with a focus on quick movements — the kind that have led to some of his injuries in the past.

“I’m looking forward to it,’’ Judge said of starting a season without any injury concerns. “Last year, I thought I was coming in healthy, but I’d played a whole postseason and worked all offseason with a broken rib and punctured lung.”

https://nypost.com/2021/02/23/aaron-...site%20buttons
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    "Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you." - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

If he can play 140 games he'll be in the MVP race, if he plays 150 plus I bet he wins 🏆

When healthy, he's a top 5 player in the game, which is why it is so frustrating when he's not.

I think judge will stay healthy this year . He has a potential contract extension to worry about so he will do what he can to stay on the field

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Aaron Judge’s big change to be tested with contract cloud hovering
    By Dan Martin February 23, 2021 | 5:47pm | Updated

The right fielder said he “feels great” heading into this season, expecting the work he’s done with the organization’s second-year director of player health and performance, Eric Cressey, will pay off.

That’s about to get tested after an offseason in which Judge said he worked out differently, with a focus on quick movements — the kind that have led to some of his injuries in the past.

“I’m looking forward to it,’’ Judge said of starting a season without any injury concerns. “Last year, I thought I was coming in healthy, but I’d played a whole postseason and worked all offseason with a broken rib and punctured lung.”

https://nypost.com/2021/02/23/aaron-...site%20buttons
    I thought he focused on Yoga?

Here we go! Lol

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    If he can play 140 games he'll be in the MVP race, if he plays 150 plus I bet he wins 🏆
    120 max and that's not a bad thing or a knock on him. I think they will rest him for 20 and there's not way he gets through without a pulled muscle that keeps him our a couple weeks.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    120 max and that's not a bad thing or a knock on him. I think they will rest him for 20 and there's not way he gets through without a pulled muscle that keeps him our a couple weeks.
    I will be surprised if judge plays more than 120 games this season . Not because of injuries but because they will get him as many “ rest” days as possible and as much playing time for Gardner .
    Last edited by Posada20; 02-24-2021 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Posada20 View Post
    I will be surprised if judge plays more than 100 games this season . Not because of injuries but because they will get him as many “ rest” days as possible and as much playing time for Gardner .
    thats just ignorant trolling to say that

thats just ignorant trolling to say that
    Excuse me ? I said the same thing that kinko said but further added one reason why , due to giving Gardner playing time . So please explain how that was ignorant and being a troll ?
    Last edited by Posada20; 02-24-2021 at 07:57 PM.

Excuse me ? I said the same thing that kinko said but further added one reason why , due to giving Gardner playing time . So please explain how that was ignorant and being a troll ?
    It would surprise you if he played 100 games because they chose to rest him 60 ish games. Making a negative comment on a Yankee fan board is trolling looking for an argument or disagreement. When u have consistently nothing positive to so about the Yanks its trolling which is what 95% of your post are.

It would surprise you if he played 100 games because they chose to rest him 60 ish games. Making a negative comment on a Yankee fan board is trolling looking for an argument or disagreement. When u have consistently nothing positive to so about the Yanks its trolling which is what 95% of your post are.
    I was not looking for a fight since I basically agreed with what kinko said . I also was positive in my first post in this thread and in that last one since I said in both that he would stay healthy . As to avoid any further confusion , I will change my post to say 120 games so that it is in total agreement with kinko’s post .
    Last edited by Posada20; 02-24-2021 at 08:34 PM.

I said they'd rest him for 20. Apparently 60 and 20 are now the same.

Ignorance is bliss

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I said they'd rest him for 20. Apparently 60 and 20 are now the same.
    We all know he's just being a troll as usual. When u have a negative take on everything how are u a fan again? if all your going to say is negative things its trolling and will be treated that way across all threads

I think judge will stay healthy this year . He has a potential contract extension to worry about so he will do what he can to stay on the field

Well I'm quite sure Judge never got himself injured on purpose. Having a contract to worry about won't stop him from being injured.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan