Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I didn't say they were lol just don't call 15.7, 25 lol bc its not. You already have several other stats to lean on, no need to diminish Tatum's scoring.
    there is plenty of reasons to diminish scoring when your scoring is hurting the team because of your usg...Boston would be a better team if they had ben simmons over tatum because defense and passing. Tatum just cranks up shots and scores some points... 25 ppg on 19 shots... slow clap boys

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    All that talk about ben simmons not getting better even though every year he has been better than tatum by quite a bit and his become the best defender in the NBA in that span on top of now hitting his fts... so i am now curious where is the tatum talk? dude upped his ppg by taking way more shots and his usg going through the roof but where is the improvement exactly?
    Neither have been impressive tbh. Tatum is a better offensive player, Simmons is a better defensive player.

Both are greatly overrated.

I'm not gonna do Ewing's work for him, bc ik he's incapable of talking ball but c'mon 25 ppg versus 15 ppg isn't "a few". If it is, I think there must be a different definition out there of "a few" lol
    I was gonna give MTM the benefit of the doubt and assume he was talking about Tatums prior years [emoji2357]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NBA Game Thread 2/23-2/28

Has anyone lost more assets then Boston w/o getting a return? Hayward, Terry, Kyrie. If this is who Kemba is now I think Marcus Smart is there 3rd best player and he's out for a couple more weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Has anyone lost more assets then Boston w/o getting a return? Hayward, Terry, Kyrie. If this is who Kemba is now I think Marcus Smart is there 3rd best player and he's out for a couple more weeks

I can't completely blame Ainge for losing all those players and it's hard to replace that type of talent.

Terry Rozier and Kyrie Irving both wanted out. Kyrie wanted to play in Brooklyn, and Rozier wanted to be a starter. So there was nothing that Danny Ainge could do.

With Hayward, he either injured or inconsistent during his tenure with the Celtics.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I was gonna give MTM the benefit of the doubt and assume he was talking about Tatums prior years [emoji2357]

https://www.basketball-reference.com...tatumja01.html

You think 25 points on 21 shots is something good at a 43/37/87 line?

give me by alot the 16/8/8 guy with a TS in the 60s and top 3 defense in the sport anyday of the week yet the media fans etc slurp tatum but always piss on ben. Its hilarious
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 02-27-2021 at 07:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuban Linx View Post
    I can't completely blame Ainge for losing all those players and it's hard to replace that type of talent.

Terry Rozier and Kyrie Irving both wanted out. Kyrie wanted to play in Brooklyn, and Rozier wanted to be a starter. So there was nothing that Danny Ainge could do.

With Hayward, he either injured or inconsistent during his tenure with the Celtics.
    Plus they didn't really lose em for nothing.

They basically got Kemba for Rozier. They got a historically large TPE for Hayward, who they acquire with it is still to be determined. They coulda did a S&T for Horford.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuban Linx View Post

A lot of teams faced with losing player find a way to add other talent in exchange. The problem is that it's expensive in tax payments to do it. As an example the Warriors got Wiggins and possibly a #4 pick in exchange for KD, but the negative is their tax bill is HUGE and they had to take what could have been an impossible to move contract in Wiggins.

I like these 76ers jerseys.

i would rather play the nets in the post season over the ****ing cavs. Holy **** they own us

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i would rather play the nets in the post season over the ****ing cavs. Holy **** they own us
    LOL they do.

I like these 76ers jerseys.
    Not a fan.

Fade away jumper from the block by Embiid incoming.

This Doncic vs. Harden shootout is pretty fun to watch. There's no defense anywhere in sight, but it's entertaining nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    Not a fan.
    I stopped liking the jersey changes after 2006 lol.....

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast