Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    CP3 was +28 in a 9 point win... Still great.

All that talk about ben simmons not getting better even though every year he has been better than tatum by quite a bit and his become the best defender in the NBA in that span on top of now hitting his fts... so i am now curious where is the tatum talk? dude upped his ppg by taking way more shots and his usg going through the roof but where is the improvement exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Cuban Linx View Post
    CP3 was +28 in a 9 point win... Still great.
    dude got hated on because LA and because he was brons friend. He was fantastic and the clips best player in the playoffs and did everything he could do carry but all people care about is titles.

The uniform mishap in the first half of the Hawks-Thunder game did permanent damage to my retinas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    The uniform mishap in the first half of the Hawks-Thunder game did permanent damage to my retinas.

it was amazing lol... how they told each other apart is hilarious... Its legit the only reason young didnt go to the line. Refs werent sure who was who

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post

That's wild something like that can happen at the pro level.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    That's wild something like that can happen at the pro level.

I see a couple of issues.
    1 - Hope team picks their uniform, away team has to adjust. Willing to bet that either it wasn’t communicated or the Hawks equipment staff just assumed.
    2 - A majority of teams jerseys don’t follow the traditional home-away color schemes anymore.
    3 - Tied to 2, teams should be required to have an even number of colored and white based jerseys.
    3 - NBA should require the white/light jerseys to be worn at home.

Of course none of this will happen because $$$

Really I think the NBA should do this:
    Standard home and away
    “Traditions” home and away (past logo/color scheme)
    “City Edition” away Jersey only. All teams.
    “Earned Edition” home jersey only. Playoff teams.
    “New beginnings” home Jersey only. Non-playoff teams.

Gives every team 3 home only and 3 away only.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    All that talk about ben simmons not getting better even though every year he has been better than tatum by quite a bit and his become the best defender in the NBA in that span on top of now hitting his fts... so i am now curious where is the tatum talk? dude upped his ppg by taking way more shots and his usg going through the roof but where is the improvement exactly?
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Lol

that isnt a rebuttal. Please explain how tatum who is the same player he was last year or all years with a much higher usg to score a few more points per game is a great player over a guy who has more rebounds/assists/better defense and has an insane TS? Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaan those PPG with a much higher usg

ben simmons with 16 points on 11 shots with 8 assists steller defense and wait for it has generated the most open 3 point shots in the nba for his team every season............... go

that isnt a rebuttal. Please explain how tatum who is the same player he was last year or all years with a much higher usg to score a few more points per game is a great player over a guy who has more rebounds/assists/better defense and has an insane TS? Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaan those PPG with a much higher usg

ben simmons with 16 points on 11 shots with 8 assists steller defense and wait for it has generated the most open 3 point shots in the nba for his team every season............... go
    I'm not gonna do Ewing's work for him, bc ik he's incapable of talking ball but c'mon 25 ppg versus 15 ppg isn't "a few". If it is, I think there must be a different definition out there of "a few" lol

I am sorry that your franchise botched two number 1 overall picks. Maybe Joel is good enough to do it as the lone star.

Imagine what how much of a disaster “the process” would have been if Joel never got healthy?

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I'm not gonna do Ewing's work for him, bc ik he's incapable of talking ball but c'mon 25 ppg versus 15 ppg isn't "a few". If it is, I think there must be a different definition out there of "a few" lol
    TS/FG Pct/Defense/assists/usg all are irrelevent because 9 ppg? interesting.

TS/FG Pct/Defense/assists/usg all are irrelevent because 9 ppg? interesting.
    I didn't say they were lol just don't call 15.7, 25 lol bc its not. You already have several other stats to lean on, no need to diminish Tatum's scoring.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast