Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Good news for the Lakers is that they'll get Schroder back and they'll have favorable matchups the next 4 games. Although, 3 of those will be against playoff teams.

another win against a team missing players, but still good to beat the lakers by 25

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Was wondering where all the Celtics fans went.
    Man, it's like most fan bases, disappear when their team sucks.

But honestly man, the Celtics have had the worst luck with the max or near max guys they bring on their roster.

They better put that historically large TPE to use is my only thought.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Man, it's like most fan bases, disappear when their team sucks.

But honestly man, the Celtics have had the worst luck with the max or near max guys they bring on their roster.

They better put that historically large TPE to use is my only thought.
    Honestly, this is what happens when you bleed players for years while continually picking mid-1st round players without a plan to play them.

Quote Originally Posted by ohreally View Post
    Who would have thought that the Bulls would be virtually tied with Raps and ahead of the Celts and Heat at this point of the season?

Who would have thought the Knicks would be tied with the Celts and Heat at this point in the season?

Heat and Raps are just getting on track, but still.
    I didn't think the east would fall so far so fast after finally starting to even it out with the west. Right now there are 4 teams in the east 500 or better and the west has 9 (one currently outside of the playoffs).

If the playoffs were regardless of conference the Warriors would have a home series, and Boston and Miami stay home.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I didn't think the east would fall so far so fast after finally starting to even it out with the west. Right now there are 4 teams in the east 500 or better and the west has 9 (one currently outside of the playoffs).

If the playoffs were regardless of conference the Warriors would have a home series, and Boston and Miami stay home.
    Weird how it seems to never balance out.

I can't believe this was called a foul on Hayward. https://streamable.com/56kik1 and then reviewed and upheld as a foul on hayward. that call alone makes me not feel bad that the game tying shot, that clearly was a foul on hayward, didn't count.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Honestly, this is what happens when you bleed players for years while continually picking mid-1st round players without a plan to play them.
    I think this comes from a refusal to ever overpay for someone. like you feel its not worth it to overpay Hayward and like it sucks that he makes 30 million a year, but they aren't replacing him. Like I heard Bill Simmons say when he was talking about the deal the Jazz gave Clarkson that he would only ever offer max deals and minimums or something close to that, but thats literally the Celtics right now and its terrible. Reminds me of so many of the analytical guys who think they are smarter then everyone else on what they wouldn't wouldn't pay people. This includes them getting super lucky with Brown and Tatum.

Quote Originally Posted by dhopisthename View Post
    I can't believe this was called a foul on Hayward. https://streamable.com/56kik1 and then reviewed and upheld as a foul on hayward. that call alone makes me not feel bad that the game tying shot, that clearly was a foul on hayward, didn't count.
    I think any time a shooter jumps forward from stationary and creates contact with a defender the foul should be on the shooter. I hate the new "safe landing zone" regulations with that jump forward thing are being taken advantage of by players. They know they can jump into defenders space on a 3 and get a BS call because the defender was "in their landing area".

ben is locking down doncic to the point he is pissed as **** lmfao

Luka Doncic has 7 turnovers in this game, and I would say 6 of them were unforced. He has to get better at that.

Those two bricked 3s by James Johnson, who might be the worst 3pt shooter in the NBA, really killed all the momentum the Mavs had for a comeback. He's lucky to still be in the NBA.

The Nets have been so dominant you almost forget that they're missing Spencer Dinwiddie.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuban Linx View Post
    Those two bricked 3s by James Johnson, who might be the worst 3pt shooter in the NBA, really killed all the momentum the Mavs had for a comeback. He's lucky to still be in the NBA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thibbs emptied the bench tonight. Only Julius Randle played over 30 minutes. I don't know how to process this.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast