Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,690

    Quinn Cook Appreciation Thread Part 43

    Thanks !

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    32,900
    I like him a lot, but we can't have 2 dudz in the same team, 1 is enough already, we need his spot to bring someone who can help, Boogie or anyone else.

    Plus he was getting guaranteed salary if not waived quickly, so good move.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    15,323
    Hmm... I wonder who's coming.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,812
    I think the Lakers could use Cookie right now. They need a point guard right now with Schroder out.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    32,900
    Quote Originally Posted by suffer2peace View Post
    I think the Lakers could use Cookie right now. They need a point guard right now with Schroder out.
    DS is back in two games, with or without him we're not winning @utah right now so...

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    11,025
    I think Cooks contract along with a couple of 2nds probably could've gotten us Whiteside.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    1,812
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    DS is back in two games, with or without him we're not winning @utah right now so...
    Loser mentality.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    32,900
    Quote Originally Posted by suffer2peace View Post
    Loser mentality.
    Says the fanboy of the nets...

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    18,497
    I wouldn’t be surprised if they brought cook back in a few weeks on a non guaranteed contract for the rest of the season. They did this to create roster flexibility instead of guaranteeing his contract for the rest of the season


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    11,818
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I think Cooks contract along with a couple of 2nds probably could've gotten us Whiteside.
    I don't know if Sac would have even done business with the Lakers. They are still butt hurt on Horry's shot.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    11,818
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    I wouldn’t be surprised if they brought cook back in a few weeks on a non guaranteed contract for the rest of the season. They did this to create roster flexibility instead of guaranteeing his contract for the rest of the season


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good point. Forgot about that. Pelinka is the GOAT.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,520
    **** Quinn Cook!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    32,900
    Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    **** Quinn Cook!
    Lol

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    11,025
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    I don't know if Sac would have even done business with the Lakers. They are still butt hurt on Horry's shot.
    I honestly believe there's small doses of collusion against the Lakers from all other teams. Not black-listed but before making a deal with us they see if another team matches our offer. If they get a match the deal goes to the other team.

    I don't see any other team matching two 2nd round picks for Whiteside so IMO that can most likely get it done. Sacto has a whole different regime, no more Divac or Peja. This current ownership and FO personnel have no beef with the Lakers. They'd be gifted two 2nd round picks for a player who will be gone in a few months.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    11,818
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx;33843140[B
    ]I honestly believe there's small doses of collusion against the Lakers from all other teams.[/B] Not black-listed but before making a deal with us they see if another team matches our offer. If they get a match the deal goes to the other team.


    I do too.

    I don't see any other team matching two 2nd round picks for Whiteside so IMO that can most likely get it done. Sacto has a whole different regime, no more Divac or Peja. This current ownership and FO personnel have no beef with the Lakers. They'd be gifted two 2nd round picks for a player who will be gone in a few months.

    Forgot Vlade was out. Maybe there would be a chance under those circumstances.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •