Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quinn Cook Appreciation Thread Part 43

Thanks !

I like him a lot, but we can't have 2 dudz in the same team, 1 is enough already, we need his spot to bring someone who can help, Boogie or anyone else.

Plus he was getting guaranteed salary if not waived quickly, so good move.

Hmm... I wonder who's coming.

I think the Lakers could use Cookie right now. They need a point guard right now with Schroder out.

Quote Originally Posted by suffer2peace View Post
    I think the Lakers could use Cookie right now. They need a point guard right now with Schroder out.
    DS is back in two games, with or without him we're not winning @utah right now so...

I think Cooks contract along with a couple of 2nds probably could've gotten us Whiteside.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    DS is back in two games, with or without him we're not winning @utah right now so...
    Loser mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by suffer2peace View Post
    Loser mentality.
    Says the fanboy of the nets...

I wouldn’t be surprised if they brought cook back in a few weeks on a non guaranteed contract for the rest of the season. They did this to create roster flexibility instead of guaranteeing his contract for the rest of the season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I think Cooks contract along with a couple of 2nds probably could've gotten us Whiteside.
    I don't know if Sac would have even done business with the Lakers. They are still butt hurt on Horry's shot.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    I wouldn’t be surprised if they brought cook back in a few weeks on a non guaranteed contract for the rest of the season. They did this to create roster flexibility instead of guaranteeing his contract for the rest of the season

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good point. Forgot about that. Pelinka is the GOAT.

**** Quinn Cook!

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    **** Quinn Cook!
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    I don't know if Sac would have even done business with the Lakers. They are still butt hurt on Horry's shot.
    I honestly believe there's small doses of collusion against the Lakers from all other teams. Not black-listed but before making a deal with us they see if another team matches our offer. If they get a match the deal goes to the other team.

I don't see any other team matching two 2nd round picks for Whiteside so IMO that can most likely get it done. Sacto has a whole different regime, no more Divac or Peja. This current ownership and FO personnel have no beef with the Lakers. They'd be gifted two 2nd round picks for a player who will be gone in a few months.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx;33843140[B
    ]I honestly believe there's small doses of collusion against the Lakers from all other teams.[/B] Not black-listed but before making a deal with us they see if another team matches our offer. If they get a match the deal goes to the other team.

I do too.

I don't see any other team matching two 2nd round picks for Whiteside so IMO that can most likely get it done. Sacto has a whole different regime, no more Divac or Peja. This current ownership and FO personnel have no beef with the Lakers. They'd be gifted two 2nd round picks for a player who will be gone in a few months.

Forgot Vlade was out. Maybe there would be a chance under those circumstances.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast