Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    It's already thursday too in France but technically the game will be on 04:00 AM saturday here...
    Didn't know you are in France! Have always wanted to visit there

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    We're both in NY so I feel you. The games end and it's like 12:30am here lol
    Great to hear! where in NY are you at?

Utah clicked too soon, they have no margin to be better or even stay that good, they had no injuries too, what counts is who is the best when July will be there.
    couldn't agree more. I honestly would be more afraid of Denver than Utah. Once we get everyone healthy and the 3 ball start to fall we will be good.

Quote Originally Posted by kobebabe View Post
    Didn't know you are in France! Have always wanted to visit there
    That's funny because I always wanted to come to LA and NY, was planning to do it before covid happened...

This is the same thing we saw last season so I'm not surprised. You're gonna get inconsistency from role players, buttttt if you're going to pay kcp that much money (don't care if the cap increased) then he should be playing better. I've never been a fan of his and even went so far as to call him hot garbage. However, he stepped up in the bubble so I'm more patient with him now. But that patience is wearing thin. Tired of seeing his 1/5 shooting in 30 mins games. THT is still young I like his potential. Wes is trash and has always been trash why does la like trash? Kuz is hit or miss but he's a miss majority of the time. I like Alex but he's vanished. Dudley? Lolllllll. Do these guys practice at all? How are you a professional but you're brick city? I like vogel too, but coaching decisions are head scratching at times. I'm not worried by any stretch of the imagination, but we gotta get outta this funk. If a player sucks, get him outta there. And I don't care if your name is LeBron James, when I feel you need to rest you're coming out of the game. Vogel grow a pair please

Rant over

Quote Originally Posted by JollyRanch View Post
    This is the same thing we saw last season so I'm not surprised. You're gonna get inconsistency from role players, buttttt if you're going to pay kcp that much money (don't care if the cap increased) then he should be playing better. I've never been a fan of his and even went so far as to call him hot garbage. However, he stepped up in the bubble so I'm more patient with him now. But that patience is wearing thin. Tired of seeing his 1/5 shooting in 30 mins games. THT is still young I like his potential. Wes is trash and has always been trash why does la like trash? Kuz is hit or miss but he's a miss majority of the time. I like Alex but he's vanished. Dudley? Lolllllll. Do these guys practice at all? How are you a professional but you're brick city? I like vogel too, but coaching decisions are head scratching at times. I'm not worried by any stretch of the imagination, but we gotta get outta this funk. If a player sucks, get him outta there. And I don't care if your name is LeBron James, when I feel you need to rest you're coming out of the game. Vogel grow a pair please

Rant over
    Great comments here. Be a professional or go somewhere else. Lebron last game could not continue to carry these guys. Changes are coming, once Davis and Dennis return things will get back to normal. Davis has to be 100% healthy and Lebron can not play more than 35 minutes every game even if we do not get in the fourth top places. Home court does not exist.
    They are resting!

Is he going to sign and stdd as y or just want some piece of Cali sunshine?
    Three months after being traded to the Lakers, Dennis Schroder has found a place to stay. Records show the German-born point guard just spent $4.275 million on contemporary home in Tarzana — about 20 miles from Staples Center. The San Fernando Valley neighborhood has housed plenty of Lakers over the years including Derek Fisher and Nick Young. Schroder’s spot first hit the market last summer at $4.5 million, records show. – via Jack Flemming @ Los Angeles Times
    They are resting!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Three months after being traded to the Lakers, Dennis Schroder has found a place to stay. Records show the German-born point guard just spent $4.275 million on contemporary home in Tarzana — about 20 miles from Staples Center. The San Fernando Valley neighborhood has housed plenty of Lakers over the years including Derek Fisher and Nick Young. Schroder’s spot first hit the market last summer at $4.5 million, records show. – via Jack Flemming @ Los Angeles Times
    LOl. I remember when that house was worth 300K way back when. I grew up in the San Fernando Valley.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    I actually think he hurt himself in negotiations with this buy. Not at all saying it's a bad buy, just saying he now has roots in SoCal he might not want to leave.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I actually think he hurt himself in negotiations with this buy. Not at all saying it's a bad buy, just saying he now has roots in SoCal he might not want to leave.
    It could be a done deal also. Maybe they have already agreed in principle.

Quote Originally Posted by kobebabe View Post
    Great to hear! where in NY are you at?
    Syracuse, you?

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Good point

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Could be but IMO it's still been very hard to gauge his worth to our Lakers. He's been very average with a few good games. Let's see what he could do as our 2nd option with AD being out for awhile.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Could be but IMO it's still been very hard to gauge his worth to our Lakers. He's been very average with a few good games. Let's see what he could do as our 2nd option with AD being out for awhile.
    That will definitely be a good test for him, potentially a make or break for his extension.

22-11

Rest Lebron for God sake
    Agree

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910