Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Yeah, I think we have a bunch of guys who are really good with star players but who suck otherwise. There's several excellent players like that. Draymond is one of them actually. On a good team, he's excellent to have, but if the team sucks he's not very useful. I think Getting Dennis back will go a long way
    Part of the problem is our coach. He is a stubborn one. Afraid to make some changes in a intelligent way. Our players have a terrible dependency to Lebron and he has the idea that Lebron will always be there, but Davis and Dennis are showing him how risky is that.
    They are resting!

KCP can not stop his shadow to save his life!
    They are resting!

Kubmass just passed? Freaking idiot!
    They are resting!

Is it me hating or does Utah looks like average? I donít see this team being a problem in the playoffs. I donít see anything special. Once the playoffs start the game will slow down drastically. Iíll be more concerned of the nets or flippers thank this Utah team

So now ESPN and the media are getting in line to bury our team. Nets,Utah and the Fippers in their mind are going to kill us. Love that they are insinuating it, but deep in their mind they know Davis is not there along with Dennis. Plus we are not done adding and subtracting players to fix our inconsistent shooting and lack of professionalism of some of our role players. Our coach needs to change his way of trying to be offensive coach, because he is not. He needs to listen to the other coaches and the players more.
    They are resting!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Are you happy?
    For What?

Its expected they will struggle against the #1 team in the West at the moment being without 2 key players. The coach is not Putting some young legs in there to run them off the 3 point line. Mckinnie should be getting some Pt.

Quote Originally Posted by LAL-LAA-LAK-USC View Post
    Is it me hating or does Utah looks like average? I donít see this team being a problem in the playoffs. I donít see anything special. Once the playoffs start the game will slow down drastically. Iíll be more concerned of the nets or flippers thank this Utah team
    You are right. Flippers and Netsare the teams that the media have them winning it over us now, because the way we are. Play off time, we will see. Long ways!
    They are resting!

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    For What?

Its expected they will struggle against the #1 team in the West at the moment being without 2 key players. The coach is not Putting some young legs in there to run them off the 3 point line. Mckinnie should be getting some Pt.
    I agree that our coach stinks. He is lucky that he had Davis and Lebron last season. Now his plan is no where to be found. He kills momentum and lacks feeling of the game by reading the players energy. Last game he killed Harrells momentum. Today again, he made some idiotic moves in the second quarter and like you are asking, why some players never have a good chance? Utah as good as people think they are, they have just a three point system that only works in regular season.
    They are resting!

Lebron now should just go and rest. He is not even trying.
    They are resting!

They should sit LBJ the rest of the game

Common Lebron, rest! Pelinka better be ready to bring help soon.
    They are resting!

Quote Originally Posted by LAL-LAA-LAK-USC View Post
    They're a good team and they will be tough in a 7-game series, but honestly if we're healthy I dont see them giving us too much trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    They're a good team and they will be tough in a 7-game series, but honestly if we're healthy I dont see them giving us too much trouble
    We are not even challenging them at all. They are shooting great and they all are healthy. We are just there to watch them score.
    They are resting!

Game is over now rest lbj

THT always looks so out of control and reckless when he's running around lol.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast