Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    LeBron will play all 48 min against Utah.
    unfortunately this is closer to the truth. Lebron has not learned from Kobe's mistake on pushing himself too hard. These guys think they are Gods until reality tells them otherwise.

The way Lebron is playing heavy minutes is unhealthy. We ainít winning with or without him. Rest him up. You might be surprised the role players win it for us if Jazz takes them for granted

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Lakers need to rest Lebron more not matter what the end result of the games is, but push the role players to give it all on every game. I know some additions are coming, the Lakers will be in the play offs and once they are back all together, they will be where they left.
    Looks like we are all in pretty much agreement here. Rest Lebron's arse for once.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    unfortunately this is closer to the truth. Lebron has not learned from Kobe's mistake on pushing himself too hard. These guys think they are Gods until reality tells them otherwise.
    This

Lebron's ego is getting in the way actually by saying to media "I don't need rest bla bla bla, I'm a workhorse bla bla", he's freaking 36 and is playing the most minutes for any NBA player in february, it only needs one major injury to him to call it a career, he should know better.

This is the type of season where you wished Kawhi signed with the Lakers 2 years ago. For long term sustainability. If youíre gonna compete for chips, you need a big 3.

This is the type of season where you wished Kawhi signed with the Lakers 2 years ago. For long term sustainability. If youíre gonna compete for chips, you need a big 3.
    Kawhi should know everything about sustainability since he sits every 5th game. He is like a reverse Major League Pitcher. It would have been nice but some of these guys want to do it on their own and Kawhi has had success on his own so he was spoiled by the San Antonio system and dumb luck of Golden State losing 2 of their top 3 players. He has to live with his decision; win or lose.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Problem is, we canít even beat the Wizards with him. If we rest him for a game or two, they are for sure loses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Meh.... There's really no home court advantage in the play-offs and even if there was at full strength we can win anywhere. No matter where we're seeded.

I mentioned this the other day, most think that we don't have our 1st this coming draft but we do. We just can't officially trade it yet like we did last season when we traded our 1st for DS. A pick in the low 20s has way more value then one in the high 20s.

I have no problem with these meaningless losses, real season don't start till the play-offs. At full strength we got this. And a good trade asset to boot.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    More like D'Antoni system that cause Kobe injury imo . Kobe won't be logging heavy minutes if we had a better coach

Quote Originally Posted by showtime24 View Post
    More like D'Antoni system that cause Kobe injury imo . Kobe won't be logging heavy minutes if we had a better coach
    A big what if, is what if we would've brought back Phil instead of going with d'antoni

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    A big what if, is what if we would've brought back Phil instead of going with d'antoni

If Phil were brought back it would have been different for sure. Though Kobe could still be injured but may not be major.

Quote Originally Posted by showtime24 View Post
    Thatís true also.

Championships won't be as sweet if you take the easier route.

I hope you don't respond with 'a ring is a ring' lol

These games without Dennis and Davis donít mean much after a loss. All we need to do is keep Lebron healthy. Want to see ThT, Kuzma, Morris, Caruso, Wesley step up. Rather than amping up Lebron minutes give Mckennie some playing time. Event dust off Dudley if you have to.

22-11

Rest Lebron for God sake

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast