Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    KCP got $13 mill a year and he is trash now.
    Hated his contract. Wish he went elsewhere! He only got it because of klutch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    The role players have honestly failed to step up during these games. Disappointing

Itís on Vogel, seems like heís lost control of this team. I get that we donít have two key pieces but weíre playing horrible. Just goes to show that Vogel has no damn system in place. Weíre not playing as a team at all.

Vogel is showing that he never prepare this team for hard times. But we have ti give him a pass this time. Pelinka has not come out and give any input, but maybe because he rarely gives any hints of what he plans. Coach has to step up and role players need to be improved either by trade or just simply grabbing waived players. Pelinka has a very difficult job now, because teams are not going to jump for any of our role players, but hopefully a team decides to trade their unmotivated players with ours. Sometimes this helps players to improve. There is plenty of time to make adjustments.
    They are resting!

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Hated his contract. Wish he went elsewhere! He only got it because of klutch

The season has been brutal for our team, because the NBA forced them to come out early with little rest. Plus, Gasol came in bad shape and he is not responding to the call at least for the expected three point support. So that makes him useless. Harrel is not in the likes of our coach and that means a six man year of the year is being killed here. Then our two big absent players. This shows how big is Davis defensively and offensively, but sadly he is a fragile player.
    They are resting!

Glad I didnít even bother to watch this game. Remember the Alamo? ****ing Lebron played. Obstinate fellow.

Lebron 27 min

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Glad I didnít even bother to watch this game. Remember the Alamo? ****ing Lebron played. Obstinate fellow.
    This game was a guaranteed blowout loss, next game DS is back, it will be time to win again.

So basically this team canít win a game without AD? Are we this bad? Tomorrow they play the Blazers which will make it 5 straight losses. We canít be this bad can we? Hopefully they can see how trash some of these players are and get rid of them. We should have atleast put up a fight. We have so many dead weights on this team.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    He played but didnt put in much effort so it was more or less like a day off lol

Sooooo what did I miss??!

Quote Originally Posted by kobebabe View Post
    So basically this team canít win a game without AD? Are we this bad? Tomorrow they play the Blazers which will make it 5 straight losses. We canít be this bad can we? Hopefully they can see how trash some of these players are and get rid of them. We should have atleast put up a fight. We have so many dead weights on this team.
    Portland is on friday, DS will be back, that's when we should start winning games again, or AD is more crucial to this team than we thought.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Sooooo what did I miss??!
    0-3

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    This game was a guaranteed blowout loss, next game DS is back, it will be time to win again.
    Letís hope. Or it is 2015 all over again lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    He played but didnt put in much effort so it was more or less like a day off lol
    Ok. In that case itís ok. Not. Lol

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast