Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LAL-LAA-LAK-USC View Post
    If we get a healthy AD back we will be in contention because of him and Bron. Itís still super irritating that our coaching staff sucks at least Vogel does. This team should be able to play good ball regardless with 1 or 2 of our stars out.
    I agree that we should be playing better but I also think we'll turn it around before AD gets back. I think Vogel is decent, but not great, but I think he kind of experiments a lot out there. I don't think Gasol would be out there with this group in the closing minutes if this were a playoff game or a more meaningful game.

Not saying heís the worst coach but he definitely has its weaknesses.
    Every coach has his weaknesses

I truly think they just need time In practice and good health

They just cut Quinn Cook...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    They just cut Quinn Cook...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Boogie is on da waaayyy !!!!

I call it more being Fn irritated by Vogelís coaching. I know we won last year but a lot of it was because of AD and Bron. If only we had a better coach.
    No Vogel did a pretty good job last year, the NBA Finals game 6 he decide to start Caruso, we all like WTF and we blow them out with Caruso doint everything en route to win #17. So I'll give him some time to figure out life without a superstar and a starting PG. He did a poor job tonight, but some players did too.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Boogie is on da waaayyy !!!!
    Yes he is

Boogie is averaging a double double the last 5 games, when motivated he can help for sure, what is Marc doing exactly to outplay him right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    No Vogel did a pretty good job last year, the NBA Finals game 6 he decide to start Caruso, we all like WTF and we blow them out with Caruso doint everything en route to win #17. So I'll give him some time to figure out life without a superstar and a starting PG. He did a poor job tonight, but some players did too.
    Waiting for the fire Vogel promote Kidd posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    I agree that we should be playing better but I also think we'll turn it around before AD gets back. I think Vogel is decent, but not great, but I think he kind of experiments a lot out there. I don't think Gasol would be out there with this group in the closing minutes if this were a playoff game or a more meaningful game.
    Agree, the Marc experiment should come to an end in moments like this, I like him but he's no more starting material in the NBA and that's ok he's 35, not everyone is called Lebron.

Boogie is averaging a double double the last 5 games, when motivated he can help for sure, what is Marc doing exactly to outplay him right now?
    Making fancy overrated bounce passes from the high post.

Thatís literally all he does.

Agree, the Marc experiment should come to an end in moments like this, I like him but he's no more starting material in the NBA and that's ok he's 35, not everyone is called Lebron.
    Yep, agreed

If we get a healthy AD back we will be in contention because of him and Bron. Itís still super irritating that our coaching staff sucks at least Vogel does. This team should be able to play good ball regardless with 1 or 2 of our stars out.
    We were already struggling when AD was playing the last few weeks, we won some overtimes because we got 2 superstars, with only an exhausted one left we still struggle indeed.

Making fancy overrated bounce passes from the high post.

Thatís literally all he does.
    Lol true, he's asked to do too much imo, he should just be asked to come off the bench, play 10-12 min and that's it.

If Boogie is coming he might start honestly.

True

But I donít think a LeBron led team cares about HCA
    this

HCA goes hand in hand with winning it displays how good a team is. When your good you are usually the top which gives you home court advantage. Then another sign was when Frank said we dont want to loose two in a row but yet they have done that a number of times this season. I wont say they dont care about home court advantage. I will say having home court advantage in the bubble or empty arenas is no issue at the moment. The concerning thing is the loosing streaks. But again they are missing 2 key players. I think its safe to say Lakers missing Davis or Dennis is a big deal base on how they are constructed, Mostly Davis.
    Last edited by ldawg; 02-23-2021 at 07:11 AM.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast