Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by suffer2peace View Post
    Lebron choked.Kobe never misses free throws late in games . Kobe would had went mamba style ovet the wiz
    Ok

Then trade LeBron

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Lose what footing.

Standings donít matters. Lakers donít have HCA all season without any fans
    Some fans might come back in some arenas before season's end.

Marc should not get a pass forever, he sucks at everything right now even FT's, we will have to make a decision on him quickly, if he's still our starting C at the end of the season we have a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Some fans might come back in some arenas before season's end.
    True

But I donít think a LeBron led team cares about HCA

Quote Originally Posted by LAL-LAA-LAK-USC View Post
    You guys really think we got nothing to worry about? This whole excuses that the Lakers are just coasting is just denial from fans. This team is horrible they need to figure something out. I get AD and Schroeder are out but if weíre a top team we need to beat this sorry *** Washington team.
    Nah, definitely disagree with all of this. We're a far better team than we were last season. We're a top heavy team so when you remove two our three best players we're going to struggle. I would agree that we would be in trouble if this were our full team, but it's not. We could lose 15 straight and my position wouldnt change on this. No need to panic, man.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    This team is not a championship caliber team at all. I don't want to hear about the AD excuses when nets are doing what theyre doing without KD whos even better. This team needs some huge changes or were in for an early playoff exit. Trash af.

Every single player except AD & Bron should be on the block. Need some changes, this team aint it. Not even close.
    The nets have three stars, whereas we have two. One going down actually might end helping them a little in that it makes the roles easier to define. No need to be worried

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Nah, definitely disagree with all of this. We're a far better team than we were last season. We're a top heavy team so when you remove two our three best players we're going to struggle. I would agree that we would be in trouble if this were our full team, but it's not. We could lose 15 straight and my position wouldnt change on this. No need to panic, man.
    Thatís the problem, I get not being able to beat the top elite teams without our top dogs, but not being able to beat sorry *** teams is definitely a concern. This team sucks at the moment, they better learn how to play collectively real quick.

There will always be panic in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by suffer2peace View Post
    Lebron choked.Kobe never misses free throws late in games . Kobe would had went mamba style ovet the wiz
    We can't keep comparing LBJ to Kobe, because I think a lot of us will be in for a disappointment because LBJ won't stack up to what a lot of us have become accustomed to in terms of competitiveness and intensity (and I still have kobe ahead of LBJ, but I do think LBJ has closed the gap). They're different players and we'll never get another player like Kobe. We're unlikely to see another player like Kobe come around in our lifetime. Both are great, great players though just in different ways.
    Last edited by Big Moves03; 02-23-2021 at 02:26 AM.

Thatís the problem, I get not being able to beat the top elite teams without our top dogs, but not being able to beat sorry *** teams is definitely a concern. This team sucks at the moment, they better learn how to play collectively real quick.
    Washington isn't that bad, but also we had this team on the ropes and just let up. Our group could've and should've blown them out we just didnt seem to care that much tonight. We'll get it together man, no need to be worried

I call it more being Fn irritated by Vogelís coaching. I know we won last year but a lot of it was because of AD and Bron. If only we had a better coach.

Yeah, same thing every year, even last season. I wonder if some of those other posters who disappeared will return now that we're on a little bit of a losing streak lol
    Last edited by Big Moves03; 02-23-2021 at 02:29 AM.

I call it more being Fn irritated by Vogelís coaching. I know we won last year but a lot of it was because of AD and Bron. If only we had a better coach.
    Incorrect to the max

Thru China wars to Kobeís death thru the pandemic bubble, Vogel was the one constant calming force.

Washington isn't that bad, but also we had this team on the ropes and just let up. Our group could've and should've blown them out we just didnt seem to care that much tonight. We'll get it together man, no need to be worried
    If we get a healthy AD back we will be in contention because of him and Bron. Itís still super irritating that our coaching staff sucks at least Vogel does. This team should be able to play good ball regardless with 1 or 2 of our stars out.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Incorrect to the max

Thru China wars to Kobeís death thru the pandemic bubble, Vogel was the one constant calming force.
    Not saying heís the worst coach but he definitely has its weaknesses.

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast