Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Quote Originally Posted by suffer2peace View Post
    Excuses!. If you can't hit an open free throw shot 15 ft away to win a game. He choked
    You are a hater indeed. Yes he did not make the freer throw, but without this guy, no ring and no third place now in the NBA. The rest of the players missed over and over over not only this game, but several more previously. Lebron has last longer because the way he takes care of himself, but season is stupidity designed to please the owners pockets and the fans. Lakers did not have a chance to rest. Look at Miami and the other play offs teams from last season, they are struggling like us. I wish for Lebron to test and it makes mad that he refuses, because Mamba got hurt for the same reason. We need this guy for the play offs. The stupid role players and not having an actual third guard that could lead us what is killing us too. But look that we are missing two players that defend and score a lot.
    They are resting!

This:

Entering Mondays game, however, James was averaging 37.7 minutes per game in February, and on the season he ranks third in the league in total minutes. All of this is against the backdrop of having a six-week offseason and playing a truncated schedule that, for James, will include an All-Star Game on March 7. We all need more rest. S, James said. This is a fast turnaround from last season and we all wish we could have more rest. But Im here to work, Im here to punch my clock in and be available to my teammates and if Im hurt or if Im not feeling well then we can look at it then. But I have nothing but honest people around me. Im also honest with myself, as well. And me having a love for the game and me being able to be available to my teammates is more important than anything. via Bill Oram @ The Athletic
    Rest!
    They are resting!

Quote Originally Posted by LAL-LAA-LAK-USC View Post
    I ended up falling asleep last night lol. But nah I wont be the one doing that. Maybe I just expect too much of our coaches since I was spoiled growing up watching the early 2000s with Kobe, Shaq and Phil.
    We all did there, it doesn't prevent us from staying rational.

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    You are a hater indeed. Yes he did not make the freer throw, but without this guy, no ring and no third place now in the NBA. The rest of the players missed over and over over not only this game, but several more previously. Lebron has last longer because the way he takes care of himself, but season is stupidity designed to please the owners pockets and the fans. Lakers did not have a chance to rest. Look at Miami and the other play offs teams from last season, they are struggling like us. I wish for Lebron to test and it makes mad that he refuses, because Mamba got hurt for the same reason. We need this guy for the play offs. The stupid role players and not having an actual third guard that could lead us what is killing us too. But look that we are missing two players that defend and score a lot.

This is just excuses

Mamba waited 20 games to come out with that. Lebron is in a different situation here. They just win the ring, only 69 days rest and new4 players, no Davis and no Dennis. We still in third place three games behind a fresh team. I wish he could rest.
    By the way our coach last night.

LakeShowYo
    @LakeShowYo

16h
    when u have 26pts in 21mins but Vogel sits u in OT for Marc Gasol Loudly crying face
    They are resting!

Mamba waited 20 games to come out with that. Lebron is in a different situation here. They just win the ring, only 69 days rest and new4 players, no Davis and no Dennis. We still in third place three games behind a fresh team. I wish he could rest.

LakeShowYo
    @LakeShowYo

16h
    when u have 26pts in 21mins but Vogel sits u in OT for Marc Gasol Loudly crying face
    I was wondering when someone was going to comment on Trez sitting in OT. You almost think that they are trying to lose the game on purpose.

LakeShowYo
    @LakeShowYo

16h
    Soft Media
    Soft players
    Soft fans.

Might as well change the name to the Clippers in the front of that Jersey. It is soft as a charmin in this mother ****er

The black mamba also nailed his free throws with a torn ACL. Lebron ****ed up, he choked, he still is the best player in the game, he needs to hit those free throws, Lakers should had won yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Gasol sucks. Hes the new Danny green that everyone wants gone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Gasol was not to have a big role on the team. I was ok with Danny just not his 15mil

The black mamba also nailed his free throws with a torn ACL. Lebron ****ed up, he choked, he still is the best player in the game, he needs to hit those free throws, Lakers should had won yesterday.
    Dude Black Mamba is not on the team. You guy still mad Lebron is a Laker? So what if he missed How many games did he won?
    Last edited by ldawg; 02-24-2021 at 12:34 AM.

There was and will always be only one Kobe. That type of player is gone for good from the NBA. That was my generation and todays generation is different. Lebron's weakness has always been his freethrows and outside shooting. He has solved the outside shooting problem. No player is perfect, especially in their 18th year.

The Clippers smacked the crappy Wizards yesterday, but when the Lakers lose to the Wiz, some people rather feel sorry for Lebron, he's to tired, he can't needs more help. Lebron had 2 players that scored over 20 points on his team. He had plenty of help to get the job done against a mediocre team. He is suppose to be the mvp on the league so far hence a super star. He should had closed the door on the wiz. Hit your dam free throws! He blew it !

The Clippers smacked the crappy Wizards yesterday, but when the Lakers lose to the Wiz, some people rather feel sorry for Lebron, he's to tired, he can't needs more help. Lebron had 2 players that scored over 20 points on his team. He had plenty of help to get the job done against a mediocre team. He is suppose to be the mvp on the league so far hence a super star. He should had closed the door on the wiz. Hit your dam free throws! He blew it !
    Meh, didn't blow anything. Regular season means nothing.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Meh, didn't blow anything. Regular season means nothing.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    So LBJs MVPs mean nothing to you?

Everyone take a step back, blams is gonna moonwalk...
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314