Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Odd timing for sure. Why hire a 34 year old and then not allow him to try to grow with the team. Did they expect instant success with this roster? I feel like we are missing something here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    The team should honestly probably just be relocated.
    It's not a location issue, it's an owner issue.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I can't find it but I'm curious if they interviewed him when hiring Saunders in the first place. Other than that, this makes no sense at all.

Also I know Wolves fans are likely tired of hearing this but maybe they should blow it up. Not being a lot more aggressive this past offseason I think that might have hurt them.
    Finch was 100% Rosas' choice for HC in 2018. The owner overruled him and made him hire Saunders. This was not out of the blue hiring.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    It's not a location issue, it's an owner issue.
    Well, either way.

Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    Odd timing for sure. Why hire a 34 year old and then not allow him to try to grow with the team. Did they expect instant success with this roster? I feel like we are missing something here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Also Towns has hardly played this year, and when he did come back Russell has been out. So theyíve been missing 1-2 of their best players for the season and their rotation outside of their first 3-4 players is really garbage.

Towns
    Russell
    Beasley
    Edwards
    Culver
    Rubio?
    Reid?

They failed to build a competive team around Garner, same with Love. It just seems like a pattern now where they draft a good big man and then waste years and years trying to build around him before they give up and reset. Itís been the same story for like 30 years

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    The team should honestly probably just be relocated.
    The city lost the Lakers years ago through no fault of their own, a grass is greener move by the owner
    The city lost the North Stars years ago through no fault of their own, a grass is greener move by the owner
    MLB tried to contract the Twins years ago through no fault of their own, and really not the fault of the owners.
    A previous owner once broached the possibility of moving the Vikings, again through no fault of the city or the team's fans, a grass is greener move by the owner.

I don't think relocating another team from Minneapolis is remotely justified.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12