Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Yankees win total contest 2021

That time of year again. What is your prediction for the Yankees regular season win total?

I am going with 98.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    "Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you." - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

I am going to go with about 93 wins . Everything would have to go right to get more than 93 wins and that is not very likely .

94, but hoping for more.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    I think the pitching staff surprises and they hit 101.

I hop the pitching staff surprises because it's the only chance they have a WS.

Ignorance is bliss

If pitching and lineups stay 90% healthy then we will see 102 wins.

If the Lineup stays healthy and the pitching is 70% healthy then we see 96 wins.

If the lineup is 70% healthy and pitching is 90% healthy then we see 98 wins.

If the lineup is 50% healthy and pitching is 90% then we see 92 wins.

If the lineup is 50% healthy and pitching is 75% healthy then we fall into the mid 80s.

With the way Cashman has set us up to fail in the rotation then all I really see is 94 wins and the AL East Title but barely holding off Toronto who will be top billing in 2022.
    Soundgarden
    1. Fell on Black Days( Cornell with vocal perfection)
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth

I really feel Judge and Big Mike are going to have monster seasons as they are both due for a healthy year.

Kluber and that Pirate pitcher needs to be effective or you can toss this season out the freaking window!
    Soundgarden
    1. Fell on Black Days( Cornell with vocal perfection)
    2. Outshined
    3. Spoonman
    4. Black Hole Sun
    5. Loud Love
    6. Ugly Truth

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Doc went 98, Phoba goes 97, I went 101

It's like the Price is Right

Ignorance is bliss

I'll take 100

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Doc went 98, Phoba goes 97, I went 101

It's like the Price is Right
    ....and Nicky went everywhere in between! Covering all his bases. Mid 80's to 102 covered.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    "Fight for the things that you care about, but do it in a way that will lead others to join you." - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    If pitching and lineups stay 90% healthy then we will see 102 wins.

If the Lineup stays healthy and the pitching is 70% healthy then we see 96 wins.

If the lineup is 70% healthy and pitching is 90% healthy then we see 98 wins.

If the lineup is 50% healthy and pitching is 90% then we see 92 wins.

If the lineup is 50% healthy and pitching is 75% healthy then we fall into the mid 80s.

With the way Cashman has set us up to fail in the rotation then all I really see is 94 wins and the AL East Title but barely holding off Toronto who will be top billing in 2022.

Well you certainly have all the angles covered. LOL
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

I'm going to hope for the best and say they can win 100+. Plenty of bad teams to play.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

If the Yankees win 97 to 100 games or more than you figure the jays win atleast 90 games . Because they will be facing the same teams the Yankees will and are not a bad team . And I am not convinced the al East will be a cakewalk for the Yankees either . Especially in the second half when fatigue likely starts taking its toll on the Yankees starting pitching
    Last edited by Posada20; 02-22-2021 at 02:00 PM.

^^ OK but what does that have to do with the price of rice in China?

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    ^^ OK but what does that have to do with the price of rice in China?
    Well someone in this thread said the rest of the al is weak . And I was pointed out that he jays aren’t bad and will be facing the same “ weak” al

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast