Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
    Anyone amused that the Wolves fired their coach after the Knicks loss? That used to be a classic Knicks move.

GT#31 Minnesota Timberwolves (7-23) @ Muey Consagrado Knicks (14-16): Not personal?

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    You hate him and itís fine. Itís foolish to act like he doesnít have high upside lmao you can see the difference in one year. Heís played good for most of the season heís had 2 bad stretches like pretty much any young player. His shot had gotten better as the year went on too. He went from 25 to 31 % from 3. His mid range is improved and his Ft% is improved. He finishes at the rim better. 0 clue why you rip him so much itís very weird. Heís our second best player rather easily. You let Quickley get off so easy because heís electric but heís had a ton of ****** games
    I donít hate RJ, itís just that so much of our future success relies on him and like I said Iím not sure what his upside is. Heís definitely improved which is encouraging, hopefully he can continue to do so.

I donít like Quickley off the hook, heís been terrible lately and needs to start finishing at the rim. But we picked him at 25 and heís been a steal regardless of his recent struggles. I just want to put the best team possible around Randle without completely giving up on the future. Otherwise Iíd rather trade Randle and continue with the youth movement.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    I donít hate RJ, itís just that so much of our future success relies on him and like I said Iím not sure what his upside is. Heís definitely improved which is encouraging, hopefully he can continue to do so.

I donít like Quickley off the hook, heís been terrible lately and needs to start finishing at the rim. But we picked him at 25 and heís been a steal regardless of his recent struggles. I just want to put the best team possible around Randle without completely giving up on the future. Otherwise Iíd rather trade Randle and continue with the youth movement.
    I mean RJs improved in every major category except for 3 point % and thatís increasing as the season goes on. Very encouraged with his play heís our clear #2. When him and Randle play well we are really good. Randle is gonna be a knick for a long time imo. RJ is a consistent jump shot away from being an allstar. And with his work ethic id bet it comes sooner than later
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

GT#31 Minnesota Timberwolves (7-23) @ Muey Consagrado Knicks (14-16): Not personal?

I mean RJs improved in every major category except for 3 point % and thatís increasing as the season goes on. Very encouraged with his play heís our clear #2. When him and Randle play well we are really good. Randle is gonna be a knick for a long time imo. RJ is a consistent jump shot away from being an allstar. And with his work ethic id bet it comes sooner than later
    I was actually surprised to see his 3PT% since the beginning of January, heís slashing 17/6/3 on 45/37/72 which is much better than I thought. So maybe those first 5 games were a fluke. Hopefully he can continue improving, Iíve been too hard on him. His defense has improved dramatically too, we just seem to play much better with him on the court.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I want to give a quick shout out to Reggie Bullock. Are we able to call this dude a stopper yet? He made Beasley look like he didn't even play last night. Do the stats back him up on his defense?
    Heís been really important for us this year. Most underrated player on the team IMO. Weíre 14-12 with him in the starting lineup. Heís been a true 3&D guy for us and looks fully recovered from his back injury.

Heís been really important for us this year. Most underrated player on the team IMO. Weíre 14-12 with him in the starting lineup. Heís been a true 3&D guy for us and looks fully recovered from his back injury.
    I would be interested to see what his opponent shooting % looks like against him vs the field. It seems like guys just donít go off on him.

Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I would be interested to see what his opponent shooting % looks like against him vs the field. It seems like guys just donít go off on him.
    I donít know how to look that up. You can tell Julius really likes playing him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I was actually surprised to see his 3PT% since the beginning of January, heís slashing 17/6/3 on 45/37/72 which is much better than I thought. So maybe those first 5 games were a fluke. Hopefully he can continue improving, Iíve been too hard on him. His defense has improved dramatically too, we just seem to play much better with him on the court.
    I get it we all wanted him to come out and be a 25/5/5 guy this year but itís just not realistic to jump that high in your second year , it does happen but most of the time year 2 is about seeing some improvement all around and heís done it. His shot needs some work but itís been trending up. Wouldnít surprise me if heís at 34 from 3 by the end of the season. I expect his 2 point % to keep going up. I see a ton of flashes and I wouldnít trade him personally.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Bullock was awful early but has really turned it around. Very solid 3 and D guy. Heís nothing special but for the price we paid I like him a lot. Heís more of a bench piece on a contender but heís a guy you could use on your team
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    I don't really want beal but if we did trade for beal only rj and obi is going plus some picks no way we give up mitch and iq
    If we trade RJB or IQ I'm officially done with this team and its beyond stupid management.

RJB will eventually be a winning player for years to come while the Knicks get a losing Brat Bradley Beal to put up empty numbers in losses.

I'm really hoping Beal doesn't want to be part of the Knicks and forces a trade to a real contender.

This way the Knicks can continue to find guys through the draft or try to add good pieces without breaking the bank.
    Bradley Beal is just too expensive.

Bullock was awful early but has really turned it around. Very solid 3 and D guy. Heís nothing special but for the price we paid I like him a lot. Heís more of a bench piece on a contender but heís a guy you could use on your team
    I like him on the team too over Dotson and didn't think i would. He should not be starting tho. I still think Knox should be starting after the great preseason he had. I think Knox would be more active starting games and brings more athleticism and potential rebounding than Bullock. If he doesn't play hard on defense then you pull him for Bullock. RJ is playing SG with Bullock anyway. If we get Lavine or Beal or CJ or Oladipo then RJ moves to the 3 but he needs that size advantage with his Bully Ball playing style. I would still start Obi and move Julius to SF but i know Thibs would never do it so...

Quick / Rose
    RJ / Burks
    Knox / Bullock
    Julius / Obi
    Mitch / Noel

I don't think that lineup is any worse than the current rotation but having two 21 year old lottery picks sitting the bench and not getting better makes no since... Trade Rivers, Payton and Frank along with 2 picks and go get Lavine.

You're right. Everything rides on RJ Barrett as it relates to the youth movement.

Of the Knicks last 3 drafts, RJ Barrett might be the best pick. Let's see here: Frank Ntilikina? Nope. Kevin Knox? Nope. Mitchell Robinson? Ok but no one is rating him higher than RJ. Obi Toppin? Nope. Immanuel Quickley? Again, no one is rating him higher than RJ. The Knicks are simply terrible at rebuilding.

RJ Barrett was held out of the 4th for the better part of 5 games. He was brought in the 4th vs the Wolves as the Knicks momentarily lost the lead.

Listening to KnicksFanTV, they thought the Knicks were lucky to have won last night's game. Noting how terrible the bench has been and how that maybe a tell-tale sign where the Knicks lack of shooters might be catching up to them.

The Knicks don't have a legit scare shooter that instantly spreads the defense. RJ Barrett and Derrick Rose were driving with 4 in the paint. It was nuts.

Scary part. The Wolves almost beat the Knicks so not all is well...the lingering bad taste from Orlando is still there.

Bad win but a win is a win. RJ should be the best of the younger players drafted because he was the highest drafted since Ewing and is better than anyone in that dtaft that came after him. With his work ethic like Julius he will become an allstar by his 5th season, he is a lot like Jalen Brown. Knicks need to play Quick and Toppin more minutes win or lose. I'm sick of Payton.

RJ and 3 1sts + 2 picks swaps. RJ is not efficient.

21 points on 20 shots isnít great, especially when most of the shots were near the rim. He missed a lot of shots down the stretch.
    He shot 50 percent from the field. Sounds pretty efficient to me.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223