Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    63,980

    Rockets cut Boogie Cousins 24 hours after guaranteeing his contract.

    Per Shama on Twitter.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    30,210
    Going back to LA


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    6,202
    Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Going back to LA


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was gonna say, Lakers are the only fit that makes sense.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,974
    LAL or Brooklyn.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    30,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    LAL or Brooklyn.
    To play with harden !? After what happened? Iíd be shocked.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    117,418
    this is the perfect guy to have out there when joel sits. PLEASE MOREY MAKE IT HAPPEN

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    6,202
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    LAL or Brooklyn.
    Now that you say that, maybe the Heat as a dark horse. But probably Nets or Lakers.

    Not sure but one would think Raps, Mavs and Celtics should all be interested too.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    55,606
    He sucks


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,974
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    this is the perfect guy to have out there when joel sits. PLEASE MOREY MAKE IT HAPPEN
    You have to move Howard.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    32,259
    I know people will want to see him sign with a contender. But after watching him in his time in Houston, I would not want to be the contending team that adds him to the roster. He's a solid 3-point shooter for a man his size, and he's still a damn good passer and crashes the class well, but he's insanely laterally slow on defense and he's a horrible finisher around the rim. For a man his size, he's playing like he's 5'4" when he's in the paint. Shooting 47.6% within 3 feet of the basket, almost 15% below his career mark. Guys I've never heard of block his shot with ease; the days of dominant Boogie in the post are definitely over.

    I won't say he's completely washed. He has skills. But I'm not sure he has a place on a legitimately contending roster in 2021. Not unless that place is 8-10 minutes a game max as the 10th or 11th guy. If he's willing to take a dramatically reduced role and play a very specific part, I could maybe see him being a fit in the right spot. But I wouldn't take the chance if I was a contender.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,692
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    this is the perfect guy to have out there when joel sits. PLEASE MOREY MAKE IT HAPPEN
    You already have Dwight

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,692
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I know people will want to see him sign with a contender. But after watching him in his time in Houston, I would not want to be the contending team that adds him to the roster. He's a solid 3-point shooter for a man his size, and he's still a damn good passer and crashes the class well, but he's insanely laterally slow on defense and he's a horrible finisher around the rim. For a man his size, he's playing like he's 5'4" when he's in the paint. Shooting 47.6% within 3 feet of the basket, almost 15% below his career mark. Guys I've never heard of block his shot with ease; the days of dominant Boogie in the post are definitely over.

    I won't say he's completely washed. He has skills. But I'm not sure he has a place on a legitimately contending roster in 2021. Not unless that place is 8-10 minutes a game max as the 10th or 11th guy. If he's willing to take a dramatically reduced role and play a very specific part, I could maybe see him being a fit in the right spot. But I wouldn't take the chance if I was a contender.
    He fits on the Lakers best. Familiarity with the superstars, coaching staff, organization and the medical staff. He just needs to be solid and give us more than what Marc Gasol has given the Lakers. The bar is low, so it should be easy.

    And then when AD comes back, then he can be a welcomed veteran bench presence for the playoff run to defend the title.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    5,692
    Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    To play with harden !? After what happened? Iíd be shocked.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yup, itís gonna be lakers

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    6,202
    Now allegedly it's just rumors? Cousins was at practice today and set to play tomorrow.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    63,980
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Now allegedly it's just rumors? Cousins was at practice today and set to play tomorrow.
    The statement was heís playing until they actually cut him. League office doesnít process things on the weekend and they didnít get it submitted in time.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •