Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Rockets cut Boogie Cousins 24 hours after guaranteeing his contract.

Per Shama on Twitter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going back to LA

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    Going back to LA

I was gonna say, Lakers are the only fit that makes sense.

LAL or Brooklyn.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    LAL or Brooklyn.
    To play with harden !? After what happened? Iíd be shocked.

this is the perfect guy to have out there when joel sits. PLEASE MOREY MAKE IT HAPPEN

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    LAL or Brooklyn.
    Now that you say that, maybe the Heat as a dark horse. But probably Nets or Lakers.

Not sure but one would think Raps, Mavs and Celtics should all be interested too.

He sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    this is the perfect guy to have out there when joel sits. PLEASE MOREY MAKE IT HAPPEN
    You have to move Howard.

I know people will want to see him sign with a contender. But after watching him in his time in Houston, I would not want to be the contending team that adds him to the roster. He's a solid 3-point shooter for a man his size, and he's still a damn good passer and crashes the class well, but he's insanely laterally slow on defense and he's a horrible finisher around the rim. For a man his size, he's playing like he's 5'4" when he's in the paint. Shooting 47.6% within 3 feet of the basket, almost 15% below his career mark. Guys I've never heard of block his shot with ease; the days of dominant Boogie in the post are definitely over.

I won't say he's completely washed. He has skills. But I'm not sure he has a place on a legitimately contending roster in 2021. Not unless that place is 8-10 minutes a game max as the 10th or 11th guy. If he's willing to take a dramatically reduced role and play a very specific part, I could maybe see him being a fit in the right spot. But I wouldn't take the chance if I was a contender.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    You already have Dwight

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    I know people will want to see him sign with a contender. But after watching him in his time in Houston, I would not want to be the contending team that adds him to the roster. He's a solid 3-point shooter for a man his size, and he's still a damn good passer and crashes the class well, but he's insanely laterally slow on defense and he's a horrible finisher around the rim. For a man his size, he's playing like he's 5'4" when he's in the paint. Shooting 47.6% within 3 feet of the basket, almost 15% below his career mark. Guys I've never heard of block his shot with ease; the days of dominant Boogie in the post are definitely over.

I won't say he's completely washed. He has skills. But I'm not sure he has a place on a legitimately contending roster in 2021. Not unless that place is 8-10 minutes a game max as the 10th or 11th guy. If he's willing to take a dramatically reduced role and play a very specific part, I could maybe see him being a fit in the right spot. But I wouldn't take the chance if I was a contender.
    He fits on the Lakers best. Familiarity with the superstars, coaching staff, organization and the medical staff. He just needs to be solid and give us more than what Marc Gasol has given the Lakers. The bar is low, so it should be easy.

And then when AD comes back, then he can be a welcomed veteran bench presence for the playoff run to defend the title.

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    To play with harden !? After what happened? Iíd be shocked.

Yup, itís gonna be lakers

Now allegedly it's just rumors? Cousins was at practice today and set to play tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Now allegedly it's just rumors? Cousins was at practice today and set to play tomorrow.
    The statement was heís playing until they actually cut him. League office doesnít process things on the weekend and they didnít get it submitted in time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast