Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839
    Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    MLB Network just said the Mets lineup isn't a top 5 offense in baseball lmao.
    Donít know why youíre laughing. This lineup needs to prove it as far as Iím concerned. Last year everyone was touting the lineup and no one could drive a run home. Iíll believe top 5 when they prove it

Quote Originally Posted by Harleydude666 View Post
    Donít know why youíre laughing. This lineup needs to prove it as far as Iím concerned. Last year everyone was touting the lineup and no one could drive a run home. Iíll believe top 5 when they prove it
    They had the second best offense in baseball last year. That same network ranked 6 Met position players in their top 100 players. How are they not a top 5 offense in baseball?

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    They had the second best offense in baseball last year. That same network ranked 6 Met position players in their top 100 players. How are they not a top 5 offense in baseball?
    Yeah they could hit the ball but it's about driving in runs and they left runners stranded in every situation that was needed. I am not saying they can't be but they have a lot to prove first. I expect with the addition of Lindor and McCann it will be better. But I wanna see it done first, took the bait with this team one too many times.

Quote Originally Posted by Harleydude666 View Post
    Yeah they could hit the ball but it's about driving in runs and they left runners stranded in every situation that was needed. I am not saying they can't be but they have a lot to prove first. I expect with the addition of Lindor and McCann it will be better. But I wanna see it done first, took the bait with this team one too many times.
    Yeah baseball is fluid. Things are not linear but there's no reason to believe this team will struggle to score runs. Nimmo, McNeil, Lindor, Alonso, Conforto, Smith, McCann and Davis is going to hit. I worry a lot more about their bullpen and defense than I do their offense.

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839