Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I had the weirdest dream

I usually well I never tell anyone my personal thoughts but last night I dreamt the Patriots my team had signed Teddy Bridgewater and we won the SB Iím only saying this because Teddy had just started to unfollow the Panthers and also put his Instagram on private. This I didnít know till I woke up this morning. The weirdest thing was it seemed real I saw Teddy in a Patriots uniform holding up the SB trophy. Only thing was I couldnít make out the team they beat? But the game wasnít as close Iím talking like a 10-15 point victory here. Again this was just one of those weird dreams people get that seem real from time to time, As anyone experienced this before? Like you had a gut feeling something good may happen to your team/s and it did? Iím not saying this will happen but it sure felt real lol l.

And please remember this is all in fun so keep it respectful.

Vince to Gronk

I feel pretty confident in saying the only way Bridgewater ever wins a SB is from the bench as a backup.

I had a similar dream about Carson wentz with confetti streaming down all around him. He was very happy. Hugging his daughter and kissing his wife and high fiving ty Hilton. And then, he was handed the Lombardi trophy. Wentz was wearing a colts jersey. I woke up and my phone said ďwentz traded to IndianapolisĒ

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    I feel pretty confident in saying the only way Bridgewater ever wins a SB is from the bench as a backup.
    I'll go a step further and say the only way he touches a Lombardi is when he visits the Saints trophy case lol.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I usually well I never tell anyone my personal thoughts but last night I dreamt the Patriots my team had signed Teddy Bridgewater and we won the SB Iím only saying this because Teddy had just started to unfollow the Panthers and also put his Instagram on private. This I didnít know till I woke up this morning. The weirdest thing was it seemed real I saw Teddy in a Patriots uniform holding up the SB trophy. Only thing was I couldnít make out the team they beat? But the game wasnít as close Iím talking like a 10-15 point victory here. Again this was just one of those weird dreams people get that seem real from time to time, As anyone experienced this before? Like you had a gut feeling something good may happen to your team/s and it did? Iím not saying this will happen but it sure felt real lol l.

And please remember this is all in fun so keep it respectful.
    Sike! It's actually Cam Newton.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    No, that's a different BSF dream where Cam is so bad that the Pats have to return some Lombardis.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    That made me chuckle

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    No, that's a different BSF dream where Cam is so bad that the Pats have to return some Lombardis.
    Still believe heís good?

Still believe heís good?
    Good enough to compete with an average offense.

Good enough to compete with an average offense.
    I donít see this Patriots offense as average? More like a D- grade and nothing higher.

I donít see this Patriots offense as average? More like a D- grade and nothing higher.
    That's my point, the 2020 Pats offense was a dumpster fire.

See we can agree on somethings.

Vince to Gronk

Yah he made it so much better by either over throwing everyone or throwing it into the ground. You could of gave the dude randy moss in his prime and it wouldnít of mattered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    Yah he made it so much better by either over throwing everyone or throwing it into the ground. You could of gave the dude randy moss in his prime and it wouldnít of mattered.

Yeah, I mean, Moss is only a slight step up from Kneal Harry. Great point.

Yeah, I mean, Moss is only a slight step up from Kneal Harry. Great point.
    That wasnít the point. You could gave him anyone it doesnít matter he canít throw anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast