Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Where do the Mid2K Washington Wizards Big-3 rank among best Big-3'S of All-Time?

So I was reading Ewings thread on least deserving HOF'ers
    https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...ving-NBA-HOFer

And I listened to Richard Jefferson and Gilbert argue over how good those Wizards were and the question popped in my head. Just how nice were those Wizards teams and would they crush harder today?

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post

And I listened to Richard Jefferson and Gilbert argue over how good those Wizards were and the question popped in my head. Just how nice were those Wizards teams and would they crush harder today?
    They got ďlebronídĒ

I thought the Arenas/Butler/Jamison wizards were pretty good. I canít remember what the guys name was on that wizards team but he would always try to start something with lebron.

Who cares

They didnít win jack ****

You know the other guy (I was never able to say his name right so Iím not going to look it up) from the locker room gun incident is serving 20 something years for a shooting. Gilbertís big mouth almost got him killed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You know the other guy (I was never able to say his name right so Iím not going to look it up) from the locker room gun incident is serving 20 something years for a shooting. Gilbertís big mouth almost got him killed

Javaris Crittenton or something like that. All I remember was the Lakers drafting him, dont know if he had game or not but Gilbert seems like someone you have to be careful trusting with information.

Where do the Mid2K Washington Wizards Big-3 rank among best Big-3'S of All-Time?

Javaris Crittenton or something like that. All I remember was the Lakers drafting him, dont know if he had game or not but Gilbert seems like someone you have to be careful trusting with information.
    According to Caron Butler Gil was all talk but Crittenton was a a straight up gang dude. Their **** talking had devolved into some nonsense about guns so Gil brought some guns in the locker room and started taking ****. Jarvis pulled his own piece and aimed at Gilís head and Gil nearly **** himself. Gilís definitely got a big mouth. Crittenton never played another NBA game

Last edited by ewing; 02-20-2021 at 09:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Honestly, I think they're pretty overrated, especially with hindsight. The best year of the Arenas Wizards wasn't even with Butleróit was the team with Larry Hughes and Jamison in 04-05 that won 45 games and made it to the second round. After they acquired Butler and Hughes moved on to Cleveland, that Wizards team never made it past the first round, never won more than 43 games and won four total playoff games in three years.

They were a mediocre basketball team playing in a terrible conference. If you put them in the West in that same era, they don't even make the playoffs any of those years. I think people's nostalgia about those teams and remembering those battles with Cleveland clouds their judgment a bit. Another thing worth rememberingóthose Cavs teams with Lebron before he went to Miami weren't very good historically either.

I do think fondly of those Wizards teams, and I enjoyed watching those three guys play. Peak Arenas was a legit do-it-all star, but his peak was too short. Butler and Jamison were definitely a bit overrated, though, and their supporting cast most of those years was pretty subpar.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    According to Caron Butler Gil was all talk but Crittenton was a a straight up gang dude. Their **** talking had devolved into some nonsense about guns so Gil brought some guns in the locker room and started taking ****. Jarvis pulled his own piece and aimed at Gilís head and Gil nearly **** himself. Gilís definitely got a big mouth. Crittenton never played another NBA game

And ended up later getting a 23 yr murder sentence. SMH.