Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

LeBron James Joins the 35K Pt club - Youngest Ever

1. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar: 38,387 pts
    2. Karl Malone: 36,928 pts
    3. LeBron James: 35,017 pts ... and counting ...

At this rate, barring some major career-threatening injury like what Kobe dealt with, it's just a matter of when he breaks Kareem's record and how much he raises that bar by. I think he definitely hits 40K, but how much further past that will he go? 42K? And at what point will he stop being capable of averaging 25+ a night?

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    At this rate, barring some major career-threatening injury like what Kobe dealt with, it's just a matter of when he breaks Kareem's record and how much he raises that bar by. I think he definitely hits 40K, but how much further past that will he go? 42K? And at what point will he stop being capable of averaging 25+ a night?
    If Bronny doesn't make it to the NBA, he will just keep playing til his grandson has a crack

He can catch Kareem

Goat

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    He can catch Kareem
    sometime in 2023
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    sometime in 2023
    That sounds about right. Even if you factor in some decline, he'll average at least 1,500 points per season the next couple of years. So he's not going to do it next season, but sometime toward the middle of that 2022-23 season seems right timing-wise.

I watch him every game since he joined the Lakers and am still amazed on how he does it at his age, mileage, and years of service.

STEROIDS!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    I watch him every game since he joined the Lakers and am still amazed on how he does it at his age, mileage, and years of service.

STEROIDS!

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    That sounds about right. Even if you factor in some decline, he'll average at least 1,500 points per season the next couple of years. So he's not going to do it next season, but sometime toward the middle of that 2022-23 season seems right timing-wise.
    Yup. Thatíll be his 20th season in the league at age 38 and during the final year of his current contract with the Lakers.

I have hated both LeBron and Jordan for stepping on the throats of my Pacers when they had teams that could contend for the championship. Still hate Jordan. Think he is a terrible person. LeBron is a different matter though. Think he is a fine man and deserving of being the all-time scoring champion. Might be around to see that one.

Since the current Pacers owner is only concerned with having a team good enough to keep butts in the seats, I will likely watch my first Pacers NBA Championship from my seat in Hell.

goat does goat things. By the time he retires even his haters wont be able to doubt the goat. Its over ladies and gentleman

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    goat does goat things. By the time he retires even his haters wont be able to doubt the goat. Its over ladies and gentleman
    That mean less than nothing coming from someone who insists Rodgers is the goat
    Just another fail

Remember when Kobe fans insisted he wouldn't last as long as Kobe cuz skillz

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Remember when Kobe fans insisted he wouldn't last as long as Kobe cuz skillz
    I do. So much for being exposed as having no skills when his athleticism leaves him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast