Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Mets sign Taijuan Walker

See new Tweets
    Tweet
    Andy Martino
    @martinonyc
    ·
    40m
    The Mets have a deal with taijuan Walker, sources tell SNY.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Michael Mayer
    @mikemayer22

·
    32m
    Mets Opening Day Rotation now looks like this:

Jacob deGrom
    Carlos Carrasco
    Marcus Stroman
    Taijuan Walker
    David Peterson

Noah Syndergaard on schedule for June

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

This has been a very productive off season.

Taijuan isn't the pitcher I would have targeted, but he does make this rotation that much better.

I feel like this will be a very good to great signing.

I get his injury history, but we may get a guy that if he gets over them could be excellent for the Mets.

He was one of the guys I wanted in the off season.

Have we heard any terms yet. I know sick really like him. So, I’m very intrigued by this signing. 🤞🏻It’s a 2 yr deal. I think we have a team now.

On to locking up Lindor and Conforto

Woahhhhh. I wanted him over Bauer so I am so glad we got him. He is only 28 years old and although has a huge injury history, he has so much talent. Could be a complete steal

2 year 20M deal with player option for 3rd year. Cheap.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by kyubi256; 02-19-2021 at 10:17 AM.

The Mets now have 3 of the top 11 of the MLB 2014 Preseason top 100 prospects. Walker, Lindor and Noah.

deGrom was not on the list.

Michael Mayer
    @mikemayer22

·
    5m
    Mets are giving Walker 2 yrs/$20 million with a player option for a third year per
    @Joelsherman1

That's a good deal.

Joel Sherman
    @Joelsherman1

·
    2m
    Walker gets $10M in 2021, $7M in 2022. 2023 player option that starts at $6M with escalators can get to $8.5M or $3M buyout on the player option. #Mets All of this is pending a physical.

This deal keeps getting better and better.

That's a steal

Boy we are really buiding up our pitching depth. We're gonna have major leaguer caliber pitchers pitching in our minor league system.

NL East rotations
    NYM
    DeGrom
    Carrasco
    Stroman
    Walker
    Peterson/Lucchesi

ATL
    Fried
    Morton
    Soroka
    Anderson
    Smyly
    Wright/Wilson

WAS
    Scherzer
    Strasburg
    Corbin
    Lester
    Fedde
    Ross

PHI
    Nola
    Wheeler
    Eflin
    Velasquez
    Moore

MIA
    Alcantara
    López
    Hernandez
    Sánchez
    Rogers

Who do you think is the best?
    Last edited by Claymation; 02-19-2021 at 10:48 AM.

This is a great deal

Good move. Mets finally built up pitching depth.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast