Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

FoC, we need you to create a religious institution.

For the one and only Luis Guillorme. 22 pitch at bat today? Sheeeeesh. Dude made that sick play a few years ago catching the bat as well. I think Guillorme is the perfect player to embody a new religious institution dedicated to our beloved Guru.

I don’t know if FoC is still around but we’ll leave the light on for him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Your prayers have gone unanswered.

The Lord has shun thee.

Don't worry. He's got this.

My Lord, my Lord, why have you abandoned me.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Well, to say I was both flattered and thrilled to see that you guys were thinking about me is an understatement. Made my morning! But to quote Jim Casey from “The Grapes of Wrath” (not to be confused with Allan Sherman’s “The Drapes of Roth...”) “I ain't preachin' no more much. The sperit ain't in the people much no more; and worse'n that, the sperit ain't in me no more.”

Have to laugh though. I wasn’t watching that play live but when I caught the reports on social media, my first reaction was the polar opposite of turning Luis into my next Lord and Savior. Actually it was, “Ok. Time to change the rules already and start limiting the number of foul balls per at bat.”

I mean, really? Sixteen foul balls so we can finally see him walk to first base?

Are the Three True Outcomes really worth the price of admission?

lol see why I quit preaching?

Never meet your heroes, Z [emoji23]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Harry777 View Post

LMFAO

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    Well, to say I was both flattered and thrilled to see that you guys were thinking about me is an understatement. Made my morning! But to quote Jim Casey from “The Grapes of Wrath” (not to be confused with Allan Sherman’s “The Drapes of Roth...”) “I ain't preachin' no more much. The sperit ain't in the people much no more; and worse'n that, the sperit ain't in me no more.”

Have to laugh though. I wasn’t watching that play live but when I caught the reports on social media, my first reaction was the polar opposite of turning Luis into my next Lord and Savior. Actually it was, “Ok. Time to change the rules already and start limiting the number of foul balls per at bat.”

I mean, really? Sixteen foul balls so we can finally see him walk to first base?

Are the Three True Outcomes really worth the price of admission?

lol see why I quit preaching?
    I regret saying anything

Quote Originally Posted by Harry777 View Post

Lol.

Well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    I regret saying anything

Nah. You’ll always be that annoying snot nosed kid to me.

Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    Nah. You’ll always be that annoying snot nosed kid to me.
    And you’ll always be that ancient person who threw tea into the river with Madonna.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    And you’ll always be that ancient person who threw tea into the river with Madonna.

The problem is I have no memory of that whatsoever.

It’s far worse than being shunned.

Your Lord is a cranky old guy sitting inside a deli complaining about his soup and telling stories about his days as a starting 2nd baseman on his high school JV team.

Don't worry. He's got this.

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    It’s far worse than being shunned.

Your Lord is a cranky old guy sitting inside a deli complaining about his soup and telling stories about his days as a starting 2nd baseman on his high school JV team.

I rarely if ever complain about my order. Waiters and waitresses love serving ole FoC. The rest of your word picture is fairly accurate though.