Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 421
  1. #391
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    42,493
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Well am I right or am I wrong on that statement because Wentz has won a Super Bowl with the Eagles even if technically he was injured he still won a Super Bowl he has a ring with the Eagles so knowing Colts fans like I do anything less than a Super Bowl from Wentz would basically be a failure
    You hyped him up as the next great Colt and being in a perfect situation blah blah and then say that he needs to win a SB to win over the fans.

    If he’s great with the Colts and doesn’t win the SB, why’s he automatically going to be lost with the fans?

    Do all Colts fans hate Luck?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  2. #392
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    42,493
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    How many Colts fans do you know?
    A lot. He already said he knows Jerry Jones and his family so I’m sure he knows a lot of people around the league.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  3. #393
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    91,693
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    A lot. He already said he knows Jerry Jones and his family so I’m sure he knows a lot of people around the league.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I didn't ever catch that.

    I actually know 1 Colts fan. We were good buddies for many years, worked together at Tyson Foods and actually lived together for a year or two.

    Haven't talked in a while, can't even find his number now.

  4. #394
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    42,493
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I didn't ever catch that.

    I actually know 1 Colts fan. We were good buddies for many years, worked together at Tyson Foods and actually lived together for a year or two.

    Haven't talked in a while, can't even find his number now.
    One of my best friends is a Colts fan. His granddad was a fan dating back to the Baltimore Colts and then trickled down to his son and then my friend.

    He didn’t want Carson to begin with but was ok with the package given up to get him. He’s just kind of indifferent to the “needs to win a SB or I hate him” idea.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  5. #395
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    24,459
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    What he has left?

    I swear PSD acts like he's 42.
    Guys can decline for reasons other than age. Many NFL players fizzle out of the league by 26 or 27.

  6. #396
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    687
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    What he has left?

    I swear PSD acts like he's 42.
    Not saying he is, but comparing him to all time greats like Johnny U and Peyton Manning before ever taking a snap in a colts uniform?

  7. #397
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Golden 1 Center
    Posts
    82,905
    I think the Colts need to reach the AFCCG during Wentz's tenure to not be considered a failure.


  8. #398
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    91,693
    Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    I think the Colts need to reach the AFCCG during Wentz's tenure to not be considered a failure.
    It happens in 2021.

  9. #399
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Golden 1 Center
    Posts
    82,905
    It could. Need to see how offseason plays out. I Think the Colts will be aggressive knowing they have a window to win now.


  10. #400
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    13,381
    Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    I think the Colts need to reach the AFCCG during Wentz's tenure to not be considered a failure.
    That's probably not gonna be hard. If Wentz is as good as Rivers (which honestly, Rivers was pretty overrated in 2020, as much as I loved him) they should easily make it in the next couple years. Their only division competition is TEN, and their only conference competition is KC and BUF. There's other teams obviously, but none of them have as complete of a team as IND.

    Then again, maybe I should see how much losing Costonza at LT hurts.

  11. #401
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    687
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    That's probably not gonna be hard. If Wentz is as good as Rivers (which honestly, Rivers was pretty overrated in 2020, as much as I loved him) they should easily make it in the next couple years. Their only division competition is TEN, and their only conference competition is KC and BUF. There's other teams obviously, but none of them have as complete of a team as IND.

    Then again, maybe I should see how much losing Costonza at LT hurts.
    I think you have to add the Ravens in there somewhere. They beat up on the Rivers led Colts last season.

  12. #402
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Near Indy
    Posts
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    You hyped him up as the next great Colt and being in a perfect situation blah blah and then say that he needs to win a SB to win over the fans.

    If he’s great with the Colts and doesn’t win the SB, why’s he automatically going to be lost with the fans?

    Do all Colts fans hate Luck?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Not at all. He was beaten to **** as a young player because Bruce insisted he through the long ball without any real protection. Our O-line sucked then and he was hit on just about every play. That will wear on anyone. A guy with a brilliant mind and an engineering degree might decide there are better ways to make a living. Don't get me wrong. It broke a lot fan's hearts including mine when he retired. But most of us understand it.

  13. #403
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Near Indy
    Posts
    151
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    That's probably not gonna be hard. If Wentz is as good as Rivers (which honestly, Rivers was pretty overrated in 2020, as much as I loved him) they should easily make it in the next couple years. Their only division competition is TEN, and their only conference competition is KC and BUF. There's other teams obviously, but none of them have as complete of a team as IND.

    Then again, maybe I should see how much losing Costonza at LT hurts.
    I see why Ballard did what he did. There should be a good LT still around at 21. Lot of good O-linemen in the draft this year. And as I often point out, the Colts had the top rated draft class last year according to the NFL.com and we hope Ballard can work his magic again this time around.

    I don't know about you, but I often referred to Phillip as "Cry Me a Rivers." He had a knack for throwing the interception or getting his pass knocked down with that weird release at exactly the worst time IMO. Don't miss that guy a bit. Wish him well with his 9 kids though.

  14. #404
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    987
    Wentz need to be traded and got more than i had though but he is in the best situation with a coach who believe in him now where he could return to his MVP season and that is a risk worth taking for the Colts.

    Hurts deserve to be the starter for the Eagles who is like a young Wilson. We just need to deal with other holes on this team before we can contend again.

  15. #405
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    91,693
    Good luck 11 (or whatever number you take)

    https://twitter.com/jamieapody/statu...051349506?s=21

Page 27 of 29 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •