Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    Carson Wentz turned down an egg and cheese bagel this morning for breakfast, opted for a fruit and granola bar instead.

Wife is pissed, kid is a wreck. Anonymous sources say it was the last one in the house. Dogs have turned their backs on him as well.

It's not looking good right now.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    It's amazing that this is even talked about, yet, here we are.
    people will talk about anything, debate about anything......over in the political forum there's guys who actually criticized a Democratic Rep from NY who helped raise money for Texas storm victims
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by slats7 View Post
    not to mention 12 and 19
    12 is in use, but not retired....and how could I forget about Johnny U
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    see I don't buy a lot of this...if their relationship was so strained, there's no way NObody in that locker room doesn't leak something...if there was a lot of tension, we don't hear about it for the first time when Wentz gets benched........and if that was the problem, they trade Wentz and keep Doug or vice versa, they don't jettison both (tho I do understand there were other reasons Doug may be gone)
    Caplan is as credible as it gets in Philadelphia. He talks to GMs and coaches

He also said before everyone that when Doug got fired that it wasnt related to Carson and that Carson was still unhappy

Caplan has called every step in this Carson wentz fiasco verbatim before 99% of the national media

Hes plugged in

He also unlike most adequately assesses blame amongst those involved. Because he actually knows what led to this. Same with Geoff mosher. They both have sources deep within the organization. They were even talking about conditional picks weeks before the deal was struck. They know their stuff

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Not a joke as much as making a play off his foundation (that QB pointed out)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My post about him making drama was a joke though.

Would not mind if Wentz took 12. Would definitely help me accept the fact that Luck will never return.

Wentz causing problems already?

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Caplan is as credible as it gets in Philadelphia. He talks to GMs and coaches

He also said before everyone that when Doug got fired that it wasnt related to Carson and that Carson was still unhappy

Caplan has called every step in this Carson wentz fiasco verbatim before 99% of the national media

Hes plugged in

He also unlike most adequately assesses blame amongst those involved. Because he actually knows what led to this. Same with Geoff mosher. They both have sources deep within the organization. They were even talking about conditional picks weeks before the deal was struck. They know their stuff
    Facts, the only 2 guys I take serious regarding the Eagles. They're always spot on
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Facts, the only 2 guys I take serious regarding the Eagles. They're always spot on
    Their podcast is great.

Wentz is the next great to put on that blue and white Colts jersey...I mean Rivers played there and so did Andrew Luck and so did Peyton Manning and so did Johnny Unitas. So to see Wentz go there to Indy, you can bet that in Indy he will be in a much better situation than what he was in, in Philly. He is reunited with Reich and comparing offenses/defenses Wentz is in a much better situation in Indy than Philly cuz just look at Philly's offense/defense it's horrid. Only way Carson can endear himself to Colts fans is if he gets them to a Super Bowl and wins it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Wentz is the next great to put on that blue and white Colts jersey...I mean Rivers played there and so did Andrew Luck and so did Peyton Manning and so did Johnny Unitas. So to see Wentz go there to Indy, you can bet that in Indy he will be in a much better situation than what he was in, in Philly. He is reunited with Reich and comparing offenses/defenses Wentz is in a much better situation in Indy than Philly cuz just look at Philly's offense/defense it's horrid. Only way Carson can endear himself to Colts fans is if he gets them to a Super Bowl and wins it.
    Hes the next great Colt but the only way he can endear himself to the Colts fan base is to win a SB?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Hes the next great Colt but the only way he can endear himself to the Colts fan base is to win a SB?

Well am I right or am I wrong on that statement because Wentz has won a Super Bowl with the Eagles even if technically he was injured he still won a Super Bowl he has a ring with the Eagles so knowing Colts fans like I do anything less than a Super Bowl from Wentz would basically be a failure

Well am I right or am I wrong on that statement because Wentz has won a Super Bowl with the Eagles even if technically he was injured he still won a Super Bowl he has a ring with the Eagles so knowing Colts fans like I do anything less than a Super Bowl from Wentz would basically be a failure
    How can you even call him the next great Colt....lets wait and see what he has left...

Quote Originally Posted by Nunuu View Post
    How can you even call him the next great Colt....lets wait and see what he has left...
    What he has left?

I swear PSD acts like he's 42.

How many Colts fans do you know?

Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast