Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Damn him for being an inaccurate mess, who can't read the field, and turnover machine even when he had a clean pocket. He was also 5-6 in 2018 coming off a Super Bowl win. Maybe he just isn't that good?
    Guess we will see.

Damn him for being an inaccurate mess, who can't read the field, and turnover machine even when he had a clean pocket. He was also 5-6 in 2018 coming off a Super Bowl win. Maybe he just isn't that good?
    I値l eat crow. You?

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I値l cheer for him, no reason not to.
    I値l also cheer for him except when he plays the eagles. I知 just totally content with moving on. I知 actually excited at what the future brings. If the eagles stick with hurts, I知 excited to see if he progressed in the passing game or not. If the eagles take a QB somewhere in the draft, I知 excited to see if that guy can turn into something or not.

I値l eat crow. You?
    Sure. I've always said he has a chance to bounce back, just think it is a long shot and I wouldn't bet on it. Also, if he becomes a solid QB, like 10-15 range then it'll still be best to move on from him imo. Not worth paying a guy big money unless they are a top tier QB imo. Like, no doubt elite, top 6-7 maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    I値l also cheer for him except when he plays the eagles. I知 just totally content with moving on. I知 actually excited at what the future brings. If the eagles stick with hurts, I知 excited to see if he progressed in the passing game or not. If the eagles take a QB somewhere in the draft, I知 excited to see if that guy can turn into something or not.
    Same.

Sure. I've always said he has a chance to bounce back, just think it is a long shot and I wouldn't bet on it. Also, if he becomes a solid QB, like 10-15 range then it'll still be best to move on from him imo. Not worth paying a guy big money unless they are a top tier QB imo. Like, no doubt elite, top 6-7 maybe.
    His contract will be a bargain compared to others getting paid. Just sucks the whole team was hurt for two of those years.

I blame Carson having sex.

He was elite as a virgin.

Lmfaooo facts

I like Carson Wentz. I like to see him have success in Indy and I will cheer for him. The trade was necessary for both the Eagles and Carson to have a new start. Hopefully both sides will benefit.

I'll cheer for Carson to play well and be healthy enough to get to 75% snaps.

I'll agree to cheer for Carson Wentz as well.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I'll cheer for Carson to play well and be healthy enough to get to 75% snaps.
    Definitely

One of your best posts in awhile!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I値l cheer for Carson to do well. I hope he eventually wins a SB/MVP as well. Agreed though that I never will cheer him over the Eagles though. He値l just be now one of those players that, if the Eagles aren稚 in it/the opponent, I hope has success in the ultimate way.

There are players that weren ex Eagles that I want to see win championships too. Just never against the Eagles.

I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Also glad I didn稚 decide on Carson for my kids name.

Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast