Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 421
  1. #316
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    91,700
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Damn him for being an inaccurate mess, who can't read the field, and turnover machine even when he had a clean pocket. He was also 5-6 in 2018 coming off a Super Bowl win. Maybe he just isn't that good?
    Guess we will see.

  2. #317
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    91,700
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Damn him for being an inaccurate mess, who can't read the field, and turnover machine even when he had a clean pocket. He was also 5-6 in 2018 coming off a Super Bowl win. Maybe he just isn't that good?
    I値l eat crow. You?

  3. #318
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    3,700
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I値l cheer for him, no reason not to.
    I値l also cheer for him except when he plays the eagles. I知 just totally content with moving on. I知 actually excited at what the future brings. If the eagles stick with hurts, I知 excited to see if he progressed in the passing game or not. If the eagles take a QB somewhere in the draft, I知 excited to see if that guy can turn into something or not.

  4. #319
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    24,462
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I値l eat crow. You?
    Sure. I've always said he has a chance to bounce back, just think it is a long shot and I wouldn't bet on it. Also, if he becomes a solid QB, like 10-15 range then it'll still be best to move on from him imo. Not worth paying a guy big money unless they are a top tier QB imo. Like, no doubt elite, top 6-7 maybe.

  5. #320
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    91,700
    Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    I値l also cheer for him except when he plays the eagles. I知 just totally content with moving on. I知 actually excited at what the future brings. If the eagles stick with hurts, I知 excited to see if he progressed in the passing game or not. If the eagles take a QB somewhere in the draft, I知 excited to see if that guy can turn into something or not.
    Same.

  6. #321
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    91,700
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Sure. I've always said he has a chance to bounce back, just think it is a long shot and I wouldn't bet on it. Also, if he becomes a solid QB, like 10-15 range then it'll still be best to move on from him imo. Not worth paying a guy big money unless they are a top tier QB imo. Like, no doubt elite, top 6-7 maybe.
    His contract will be a bargain compared to others getting paid. Just sucks the whole team was hurt for two of those years.

  7. #322
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    91,700
    I blame Carson having sex.

    He was elite as a virgin.

  8. #323
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    3,700
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I blame Carson having sex.

    He was elite as a virgin.
    Lmfaooo facts

  9. #324
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,018
    I like Carson Wentz. I like to see him have success in Indy and I will cheer for him. The trade was necessary for both the Eagles and Carson to have a new start. Hopefully both sides will benefit.

  10. #325
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    20,722
    I'll cheer for Carson to play well and be healthy enough to get to 75% snaps.

  11. #326
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Golden 1 Center
    Posts
    82,913
    I'll agree to cheer for Carson Wentz as well.


  12. #327
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    4,018
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    I'll cheer for Carson to play well and be healthy enough to get to 75% snaps.
    Definitely

  13. #328
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    42,498
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I blame Carson having sex.

    He was elite as a virgin.
    One of your best posts in awhile!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  14. #329
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    42,498
    I値l cheer for Carson to do well. I hope he eventually wins a SB/MVP as well. Agreed though that I never will cheer him over the Eagles though. He値l just be now one of those players that, if the Eagles aren稚 in it/the opponent, I hope has success in the ultimate way.

    There are players that weren ex Eagles that I want to see win championships too. Just never against the Eagles.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  15. #330
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    42,498
    Also glad I didn稚 decide on Carson for my kids name.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Page 22 of 29 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •