Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    Why not? Because of the logo on the helmet? That's a silly reason not to draft someone.
    not the logo as much as the level of play he's coming from...might be gun shy to do it again
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Alshon Jeffery, Zach Ertz, Dillard for all your firsts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think Colts wait it out and hope that Eagles cut Ertz. I can definitely see Indy making a big push to sign him.

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    I think Colts wait it out and hope that Eagles cut Ertz. I can definitely see Indy making a big push to sign him.
    Jags, Jets and Pats all have $60M in cap space with needs at TE. I'd guess that one of them would throw a 5th or 6th rounder at PHI for Ertz if it ever came down to cutting him.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    What a pathetic return. Well, can’t wait to get that 1st in 2022.

Its better then what I thought they can get which is a 2nd and 4th

I think a 4th rounder for Zach Ertz is realistic.

So are the Eagles going to tear it all down now? Like completely?

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Jags, Jets and Pats all have $60M in cap space with needs at TE. I'd guess that one of them would throw a 5th or 6th rounder at PHI for Ertz if it ever came down to cutting him.
    Would be a nice pickup for whoever gets him.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Ehhhh I disagree. Whatever team took him on was getting a steal for him contract wise, and if he doesn't work it's an easy contract for the acquiring team to move on from.

I think it's the combination of how fast he declined and the injuries had teams worried.
    That's how I see it.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    People get attached to players so quick. Wentz had one 12 game stretch in 2017 where he looked elite and fans will hold onto that forever. Other than that stretch he has largely been average and his PFF scores reflect that as well. It is so funny acting like the Eagles just got fleeced for a guy who hasn't been franchise caliber in 4 years. The guy wanted out too, the fact that they got a potential 1st is a win.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    So are the Eagles going to tear it all down now? Like completely?

IF they draft a QB in the 1st round

Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    IF they draft a QB in the 1st round
    What happens with Fletcher Cox? Do you think they’d consider moving him?

for that price the eagles should have just kept him and made his *** ride the bench until he restructured. They get a meh return but keep all that dead money. What a POS and a ***** wentz is.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    for that price the eagles should have just kept him and made his *** ride the bench until he restructured. They get a meh return but keep all that dead money. What a POS and a ***** wentz is.
    No one is paying a backup that kind of money.

But yes, Indy definitely won this trade. If his regression continues, then all they gave up were a couple of day two picks (and one of them is for next year) and it's whatever. If he bounces back, then they have a long-term solution at quarterback and their Super Bowl window is wide open which makes what would be a late first round pick pretty moot.

Another strike for Howie Roseman.
    Last edited by d.m.g.; 02-18-2021 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    What happens with Fletcher Cox? Do you think they’d consider moving him?

Not sure what they will actually do but yes, they should trade any veteran that a team will offer picks for. Full rebuild because the team has 0 talent. The only exception is I'd hold onto Graham until he retires. He is important for the locker room and a good leader and mentor to have around.

It's funny I mention Graham as a guy who should be on the team forever. Many fans hated him for years because they wanted Earl Thomas over him. That one looked bad in the beginning but boy did it work out in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Not sure what they will actually do but yes, they should trade any veteran that a team will offer picks for. Full rebuild because the team has 0 talent. The only exception is I'd hold onto Graham until he retires. He is important for the locker room and a good leader and mentor to have around.

It's funny I mention Graham as a guy who should be on the team forever. Many fans hated him for years because they wanted Earl Thomas over him. That one looked bad in the beginning but boy did it work out in the end.
    I wouldn’t say 0 but it’s pretty close. The majority of their talent though is 30+ in age.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast