Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    You remember when there used to be a debate about which NFC East QB was best? Hope they screwed Dak's ankle on the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    You act like heís 43 lol
    Hes definitely older than that. I'm pretty sure he and Cam served in Vietnam together.

You act like heís 43 lol
    You can regress for other reasons than age.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Didnít he also say something about being a colts fan if press Taylor went there though? I just find it funny Taylor and wentz are both there
    No... I thought about rooting for the Lions temporarily, and I figured they could have been a landing spot for Press Taylor. I believe he got falsely blamed by Eagles fans for Wentz's decline... well now he'll be his passing game coordinator again.

If Wentz does bounce back, the Colts OC will probably be a hot commodity, and Taylor would be in line to replace him. But suggesting him as Eagles OC was a fireable offense for Doug Pederson.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    You remember when there used to be a debate about which NFC East QB was best? Hope they screwed Dak's ankle on the right direction.
    Turns out it was Alex Smith all along.

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Eagles do not need a quarterback especially if they have Jalen Hurts as their QB or if they need a QB you get one in free agency and you can sign a bridge QB and have Hurts sit behind whoever until Hurts develops more

Eagles need to shore up on defense with the #6 pick or get a receiver with that pick
    The Eagles definitely need a QB. The question is if Hurts is it. I wouldn't put all my eggs in that basket.

But whether or not Howie drafts a QB at 6th overall, at least the 2021 "transition" season will be worthwhile to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    There has been chatter the Eagles go QB in the 1st.........pretty sure, if they did, it won't be Lance
    Why not? Because of the logo on the helmet? That's a silly reason not to draft someone.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    You can regress for other reasons than age.
    You act like an mvp season 3 years ago is ions ago.

He will be a top 10 QBs in Indy.

Maybe not aeons, but definitely a couple of injuries ago.

You're probably right though that Wentz will be a Top 10 QB in Indy -- as in he will be one of the 10 best QBs playing in the state of Indiana.

He may or may not

Itís definitely possible. Heís got all the pieces around him. Line, WRs and running game. Coach he loves

I expect him to hover in the 7-15 range. Anything higher or lower than that Iíd be surprised. I thought he was 12-15 in 2018 and 2019 which was my main issue with him

Don't hate it. Don't love it. I'm cautiously optimistic.

Hopefully the Reich factor makes a difference. While his decision making isn't great there's no debate that he's a great resource for QBs.

Expecting Wentz to have an efficient season like Rivers. Also am curious to see some RPO again. Didn't see it with Brissett or Rivers obviously.

Posted this in the team offseason thread and this sums up my thoughts well:

On offense: I want them to acquire a dynamic WR1, TE, and an above average LT. As for QB, I wanted Stafford. I'll be ok with Wentz. I'll trust Ballard/Reich's decision here, as long as it's not Brissett.

Also I don't mind the compensation from the Eagles standpoint. Getting a 1 and 3 is a solid return, considering:
    Wentz didn't want to be there,
    Eagles didn't want him to be there,
    Only 1 team was bidding for him.

As for big picture, I think this move raises the Colts ceiling significantly. Gives them a lower floor compared to last year, but ceiling is higher with Wentz than Rivers.

Quote Originally Posted by sacgiants1213 View Post
    Don't hate it. Don't love it. I'm cautiously optimistic.

Hopefully the Reich factor makes a difference. While his decision making isn't great there's no debate that he's a great resource for QBs.

Expecting Wentz to have an efficient season like Rivers. Also am curious to see some RPO again. Didn't see it with Brissett or Rivers obviously.

Posted this in the team offseason thread and this sums up my thoughts well:
    Alshon Jeffery, Zach Ertz, Dillard for all your firsts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk

I think he'll be top 10 in the long haul, but I'm thinking more top 13 in 2021. There'll definitely be growing pains in a new offense, even if there's familiarity with Reich and his scheme. But if he returns to form he'll have to prove himself better than the current 10-15 guys and .

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast