Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Good luck 11 (or whatever number you take)

https://twitter.com/jamieapody/statu...051349506?s=21
    Wentz interactions with Giovanni is actually one of my favorite things about wentz. He doesnít have to do any of that but he does it because he wants to. Just FYI, wentz also told Giovanni on this zoom call that he will fly Giovanni out to a colts game this year. Again, he doesnít have to do that.. Giovanni is a die hard eagles fan, wentz can easily move on and do the same for a colts fan but he did it for Giovanni because he wants to.

Quote Originally Posted by QQQ View Post
    Wentz interactions with Giovanni is actually one of my favorite things about wentz. He doesnít have to do any of that but he does it because he wants to. Just FYI, wentz also told Giovanni on this zoom call that he will fly Giovanni out to a colts game this year. Again, he doesnít have to do that.. Giovanni is a die hard eagles fan, wentz can easily move on and do the same for a colts fan but he did it for Giovanni because he wants to.
    Chris Long and Malcolm Jenkins were talking about Carson on Long's podcast and echoed most of this (not Gio) but just how the whole notion of Carson being a locker room cancer is laughable. they said if you anonymously poled all the guys in the lockerroom there would be plenty that just didn't like each other.

Chris Long and Malcolm Jenkins were talking about Carson on Long's podcast and echoed most of this (not Gio) but just how the whole notion of Carson being a locker room cancer is laughable. they said if you anonymously poled all the guys in the lockerroom there would be plenty that just didn't like each other.
    Not a cancer, just not a leader.

As I said plenty of times you can be a "good guy" but also aloof and haughty. These aren't mutually exclusive.

Fortunately for Wentz nobody is expecting him to come in and be a leader in Indy -- at least not until 2 years from now.

So when you give to the needy, do not sound a trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by men. Truly I tell you, they already have their full reward. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
    Dak: 17,634 @ 66.0%, 7.7 per att, 106+24 TD, 40 INT+34 FMB, 97.3 Rate
    Wentz: 16,811 @ 62.7%, 6.7 per att, 113+8 TD, 50 INT+58 FMB, 89.2 Rate

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    I'll eat a shoe if BB is still coaching in 5 years.
    Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Didnít they also say that Carson wasnít the type to go to every corner of the lockerroom and connect with his team whereas nick would

Youíre focusing on a minority false opinion that Carson is like 2005 TO

I think Chris long even said that he just saw Carson as a really good player and not a leader

Unless youíre really biased you can see that this is a more complex issue than lockerroom vs saint

He was a good player, who as franchise QB couldíve gone more on the field and in the lockerroom than he did but wasnít a trainwreck in either category either

Carson Wentz to Colts

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    So when you give to the needy, do not sound a trumpet before you, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by men. Truly I tell you, they already have their full reward. But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
    Lmfao! Heís a NFL QB.. he was a mvp candidate at one point. His team won the Super Bowl a few years ago. Basically everything he does gets attention. How exactly do you know he only does this stuff when people are aware? How exactly do you know he doesnít do stuff like this that goes unnoticed? Are you God?

Also, he doesnít go around strutting his stuff about this stuff. Do you see this stuff on his social media? Nope.. The only stuff on his social media about Giovanni is his responses to Giovanni himself. Giovanni is actually the one that put this video out. In fact, if Giovanni didnít send this out on his Twitter, people might not have known that Carson did this.

Carson Wentz to Colts

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Didnít they also say that Carson wasnít the type to go to every corner of the lockerroom and connect with his team whereas nick would

I think Chris long even said that he just saw Carson as a really good player and not a leader

Unless youíre really biased you can see that this is a more complex issue than lockerroom vs saint

He was a good player, who as franchise QB couldíve gone more on the field and in the lockerroom than he did but wasnít a trainwreck in either category either
    I still think a lot of the issues are because of his faith. He talks about it all the time, wears it on his clothes etc. that might run some people the wrong way that are non believers. He might also come off to non believers as thinking heís better than them too because they are non believers.

Thereís other issues too of course, I mean foles is also religious, but I think he might handle it a bit different than mock does

Lmfao! Heís a NFL QB.. he was a mvp candidate at one point. His team won the Super Bowl a few years ago. Basically everything he does gets attention. How exactly do you know he only does this stuff when people are aware? How exactly do you know he doesnít do stuff like this that goes unnoticed? Are you God?

Also, he doesnít go around strutting his stuff about this stuff. Do you see this stuff on his social media? Nope.. The only stuff on his social media about Giovanni is his responses to Giovanni himself. Giovanni is actually the one that put this video out. In fact, if Giovanni didnít send this out on his Twitter, people might not have known that Carson did this.
    Right, he's using the likeness of an NFL player without consent of the player, NFLPA and league. Riiiiight.

Sticking to traditions:

IF Wentz is a Philadelphia Eagle in 2021, he will be the starter. If not, bye bye PSD, I'll leave.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

New Testament lowkey anti-semitic.

Quote Originally Posted by QB_Eagles View Post
    New Testament lowkey anti-semitic.
    I'm not sure if you're joking or not... with how little of history is actually taught today you could be serious.

Sticking to traditions:

-Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post

Jason Avant also just came out and said the Wentz and Eagles problem started in 2018 once they took him out of the season for his back problems and after Foles led them to the playoffs.

Again just further backs up the guy is a mental midget.
    Talent is off the charts but his in tangibles continue to be questioned and im starting to believe all this smoke.
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Carson Wentz to Colts

Right, he's using the likeness of an NFL player without consent of the player, NFLPA and league. Riiiiight.
    Have you ever been on Twitter? You act like this is something new. It isnít. All players all over the league do stuff like this with fans, Iím sure the league isnít gonna come after these kids for uploading stuff like this. Lmao, thatís ridiculous. In fact, posts like this one that Giovanni uploaded is actually very good for players and the league as a whole.
    Last edited by QQQ; 02-25-2021 at 09:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Jason Avant also just came out and said the Wentz and Eagles problem started in 2018 once they took him out of the season for his back problems and after Foles led them to the playoffs.

Again just further backs up the guy is a mental midget.
    Talent is off the charts but his in tangibles continue to be questioned and im starting to believe all this smoke.
    Thereís blame all around for that back injury in my opinion. The eagles misdiagnosed him there. He was playing on a broken back for like 6-7 weeks before they shut him down. Iíd be pissed too if they were telling me itís fine and then all of a sudden, ďoh, actually your back might be brokenĒ.

I'm not sure if you're joking or not... with how little of history is actually taught today you could be serious.
    It was meant to be a half-serious throwaway comment in regards to how the Pharisees (the precursor of Rabbis) are the bad guys in the New Testament, but your response is funny, given how eager you've been to accuse black NFL players of antisemitism, while also decrying a lack of teaching history even though that history is rife with Christian animosity towards Jews. This is widely off-topic, but if you're really interested in history you might want to check out for example: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antise...n_antisemitism (referencing Rabbi Michael J. Cook's 2008 book "Modern Jews Engage the New Testament")

Colts fan who can't post many places. If Wentz works out remember that the Colts have the third most salary cap to spend. They need a LT a CB and and Edge rusher. Who know? Ballard is pretty legit. They may get all three.

Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast