Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    I don't know how you could think this would end well. The guy was hated and despise in the Democrat circle.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Quote Originally Posted by WES445 View Post
    I don't know how you could think this would end well. The guy was hated and despise in the Democrat circle.
    They are the party of hate
    My Ignore List: bklynny67, nastynice, OhSoSlick, spliff(TONE), zmaster52

Quote Originally Posted by brett05 View Post
    If Dems are the party of hate then what the hell was Rush Limbaugh?

Rush was a horrible person who used his platform to spread his horrible messages of hate. His legacy is brutal and indefensible. We're better off without him and I for his sake I hope hell is real.
    HELLO

Right. and that is why racists love being democrats. My bad, republicans. You are a little silly person. I still remember Tea Baggers rallies where participants had no problem holding racist monkey-styled signs of Obama and a dummy with a noose around his neck. Damn, you off the table and into the weeds. One of the biggest racists on the news radio, Rush, is your party spokesman. I still remember how he told a black woman called in to get the bone out of her nose. It was your party that pushed a sexual predator and racist for President. GTFO.
    Last edited by WES445; 02-19-2021 at 12:41 PM.
    A nation that continues year after year to spend more money on military defense than on programs of social uplift is approaching spiritual doom.

Martin Luther King.

Maybe this isn't the true history of it, but I still laugh that after Obama 'accidentally' called the Tea Party the Tea Baggers they were instantly referred to as that and never really sought to correct it.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    If Dems are the party of hate then what the hell was Rush Limbaugh?

Rush was a horrible person who used his platform to spread his horrible messages of hate. His legacy is brutal and indefensible. We're better off without him and I for his sake I hope hell is real.
    Again hate is the only direct thing provided

Right. and that is why racists love being democrats. My bad, republicans. You are a little silly person. I still remember Tea Baggers rallies where participants had no problem holding racist monkey-styled signs of Obama and a dummy with a noose around his neck. Damn, you off the table and into the weeds. One of the biggest racists on the news radio, Rush, is your party spokesman. I still remember how he told a black woman called in to get the bone out of her nose. It was your party that pushed a sexual predator and racist for President. GTFO.
    Super Predator...not said by the Republicans

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Maybe this isn't the true history of it, but I still laugh that after Obama 'accidentally' called the Tea Party the Tea Baggers they were instantly referred to as that and never really sought to correct it.
    They wore tea bags on their hats, so they got off on it.

Martin Luther King.

They wore tea bags on their hats, so they got off on it.
    maybe they just didn't make all the connections.......I mean they weren't the greatest at making all the connections anyway............or maybe they just enjoyed teabagging, I dunno
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

The only direct thing that has been expressed in this thread is people's hatred.

Certainly helps him continue his quest to be the biggest victim on PSD.

I think isolationist racists choose the GOP not because they hate, but because the isolationist racists want to keep their guns and think the GOP is on their side to "get government off our backs".

The democrat racists are just a different flavor of racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I think isolationist racists choose the GOP not because they hate, but because the isolationist racists want to keep their guns and think the GOP is on their side to "get government off our backs".

These are the same folks who want the government meddling in every woman's pregnancy. These are the folks that want to "get government off our backs"? As with most things, the "our" they use really means "white males". Notice how there's plenty of restrictions that they can find to apply to women or black/brown people that they have no qualms with whatsoever.
    Let's get embedded tweets working again!

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...5#post33780085

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    These are the same folks who want the government meddling in every woman's pregnancy. These are the folks that want to "get government off our backs"? As with most things, the "our" they use really means "white males". Notice how there's plenty of restrictions that they can find to apply to women or black/brown people that they have no qualms with whatsoever.
    Shocking your support of murder and then making this about white males without recognizing the democratic hatred against races.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post

He said that the democrat is about hate, and I just posted the hate within his own party. So it was a case of the kettle calling the pot black. Nothing else.
    Last edited by WES445; 02-19-2021 at 05:59 PM.

Martin Luther King.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast